26-29 November Vodacom 400+400 R349

Thamza

I just received an sms from vodacom that my 300gb sim is with their courier partner. Guys, would you cancel the 300gb deal and take this 400gb? I will be using this data for basic things (DSTV now/Youtube/mybroadband etc).

Yuu

Executive Member
I just received an sms from vodacom that my 300gb sim is with their courier partner. Guys, would you cancel the 300gb deal and take this 400gb? I will be using this data for basic things (DSTV now/Youtube/mybroadband etc).
This is an answer best answered by yourself because YOU will be using it. If you need higher than upto 20Mbps download and will be on the move, taking the 400GB deal will make sense but comes at a higher cost. If you will be using it in a fixed location and upto 20Mbps is enough, this is ideal at a price point to match.

Based on your viewing habits, 300GB may be fine for you. As usage patterns change, you will have to decide end of the day.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
This is an answer best answered by yourself because YOU will be using it. If you need higher than upto 20Mbps download and will be on the move, taking the 400GB deal will make sense but comes at a higher cost. If you will be using it in a fixed location and upto 20Mbps is enough, this is ideal at a price point to match.

Based on your viewing habits, 300GB may be fine for you. As usage patterns change, you will have to decide end of the day.
300GB per month is 10GB/day. Is that sufficient or not for you?

Thamza

@NeoNinja and Yuu: You guys gave me something to think about, thank you. If there is data rollover, then the 300gb will be perfectly fine for me.

Reactions: Yuu

LaraC

Honorary Master

The 300GB deal is not limited to 20Mbps, but like you said, it depends on data needs. :)

Reactions: Yuu

Dan C

Honorary Master
It's only 13c cheaper per gig than the 300gb