2TB Anytime data

I have a problem with the online system, I completed the forms, and they sent me an email saying someone will contact me within 48 hours. Then yesterday someone phoned, halfway through the call they dropped it, and never called back, so now I have no idea what is going on, tried calling the no back but it does not get picked up. So how does a person get this 2TB deal if the online system is not working?

Wow, thanks for the link, first time I've seen those other "unlimited" offers. The R599 does look interesting, but just for an R100 extra, I can get that 2TB with no speed cap hmm...

So I noticed in the news thread(Telkom 2TB) that someone had purchased this offer from a store. I actually sent someone into our local store and they claim they can do this offer in-store as well? I'm not sure what's going on, but I would rather prefer to just walk in and purchase this offer rather than struggle with the online method.

So has anyone had any luck with their local Telkom store?

Reactions: Yuu
Wow, thanks for the link, first time I've seen those other "unlimited" offers. The R599 does look interesting, but just for an R100 extra, I can get that 2TB with no speed cap hmm...

So I noticed in the news thread(Telkom 2TB) that someone had purchased this offer from a store. I actually sent someone into our local store and they claim they can do this offer in-store as well? I'm not sure what's going on, but I would rather prefer to just walk in and purchase this offer rather than struggle with the online method.

So has anyone had any luck with their local Telkom store?
Good day mate...

I drove 56km to my nearest Telkom store, just to find out that they cannot help me. Only online. They could have only helped me with 2 lte packages, but the 2tb was none of them. It does not appear on their system instore. That may have changed now. I was there 2 days ago. Awaiting sim from online delivery now.

No joy doing it online so it looks like I'll either have to apply at the local Telkom branch tomorrow or do it telephonically.

@bwana how would you go about doing this telephonically, as I have been waiting for a call after completing the online application on Sunday. I have even contacted Telkom on twitter and was told someone will call, but no one has called me. So I now need a number so that I can call myself.

@bwana how would you go about doing this telephonically, as I have been waiting for a call after completing the online application on Sunday. I have even contacted Telkom on twitter and was told someone will call, but no one has called me. So I now need a number so that I can call myself.
According to the person I interacted with on twitter it is 10213 from a Telkom number.

Got a call from Telkom today and they wanted to sell me this product (I never applied online or anything). As much as I told them I have fibre now, they insisted that I need this too for loadshedding.

Got a call from Telkom today and they wanted to sell me this product (I never applied online or anything). As much as I told them I have fibre now, they insisted that I need this too for loadshedding.

Lol. The very first thing to fail during loadshedding is Telkom Mobile where we live.

Then Rain
Then CellC
Then Telkom DSL.

Lol. The very first thing to fail during loadshedding is Telkom Mobile where we live.

Then Rain
Then CellC
Then Telkom DSL.
When I still had DSL, it was the first to fail. But I was far from the actual exchange, so connected to an old mini DSLAM.

** btw my post was just a joke about them phoning me :p

• Angry
Reactions: Yuu
When I still had DSL, it was the first to fail. But I was far from the actual exchange, so connected to an old mini DSLAM.

** btw my post was just a joke about them phoning me :p

You should have said they called you on your landline, then I’d have known!

You should have said they called you on your landline, then I’d have known!
Funny thing is my Vodacom contract expired just before Black Friday and they pulled the loadshedding thing on me to upgrade. I said no. Then couple of weeks later I got the 300+300gb for less than what they wanted to offer me for 30gb.

Back