3d Printers South Africa

xrapidx

Honorary Master
I printed some spools over the weekend in ABS. You are welcome to grab one :)
I still havent even tried printing a spool. Printer is just sitting there because I'm too lazy to change filament.

I see black is sold out again :D I popped through a email to add black and white pla to my order if it becomes available before the ABS ships

RedViking

Nord of the South
I still havent even tried printing a spool. Printer is just sitting there because I'm too lazy to change filament.

I see black is sold out again :D I popped through a email to add black and white pla to my order if it becomes available before the ABS ships
Noooooooooo!

Can I not maybe book a black or pre-order?

valiente

Howdy gents, time to get feedback from everyone here - I am going to be building/buying a Rat Rig V-Core 3

Go here to configure your own:

My build so far:
  • 500x500x500mm Build Volume
  • BTT SKR PRO v1.2
  • Mosquito Magnum
  • Bondtech LGX
  • 5 x 48mm Nema 17 Stepper Motors
  • 480mm Bed Heater
  • 24V 350watt Weho PSU
  • BLTouch v3.1
  • FlexPlate PEI 510mm sheet

Also if anyone else would like to join the order? or if you want your own order, discount code: V3VECTOR3D

1626084787294.png

500 x 500 in ACTION!!

What would you change?

RedViking

Nord of the South
Howdy gents, time to get feedback from everyone here - I am going to be building/buying a Rat Rig V-Core 3

Go here to configure your own:

My build so far:
  • 500x500x500mm Build Volume
  • BTT SKR PRO v1.2
  • Mosquito Magnum
  • Bondtech LGX
  • 5 x 48mm Nema 17 Stepper Motors
  • 480mm Bed Heater
  • 24V 350watt Weho PSU
  • BLTouch v3.1
  • FlexPlate PEI 510mm sheet

Also if anyone else would like to join the order? or if you want your own order, discount code: V3VECTOR3D

1626084787294.png

500 x 500 in ACTION!!

What would you change?
make it much much much smaller :ROFL:

gregmcc

Honorary Master
I've been watching a few YT videos on Fusion360 and I must be dof. Just can't get my head around it. Any recommended ones to watch? Is it worth paying a few bucks to places like Udemy and watching their training videos.
(I'm a complete beginner with CAD, but have used loads of electronic CAD packages which are a lot different to 3D CAD)
AutoDesk also have a ton of free training videos but these all look like snippets. Not sure how good they are.

RedViking

Nord of the South
I've been watching a few YT videos on Fusion360 and I must be dof. Just can't get my head around it. Any recommended ones to watch? Is it worth paying a few bucks to places like Udemy and watching their training videos.
(I'm a complete beginner with CAD, but have used loads of electronic CAD packages which are a lot different to 3D CAD)
AutoDesk also have a ton of free training videos but these all look like snippets. Not sure how good they are.

If you have no prior cad knowledge it might be a bit challenging. Not sure if of good videos although there should be lots. I just opened it and started modeling, but have worked on CAD software since I was 12