3D Secure is down?

UserZ

I still have the same issue today - will just have to EFT if this persists.

Cartman13

Anyone else having problems with the acsabsa.co.za.bankserv.co. za website lately?
It times out everytime I try to buy something with my credit card.

miep_henk

I've been having the exact same problem since 12 July 2020. I can't complete any online purchases as acsabsa.bankserv.co.za does not load and I don't receive an OTP via SMS. This happens while I'm connected to WIFI which runs from a Openserve fibre line. The weirdest thing is if I turn the Openserve fibre connection off and instead run on Vodacom 4G - I have no problems completing the transaction. I never had the problem on Openserve, but then one day it just stopped working.

Snyper564

Honorary Master
I've been having the exact same problem since 12 July 2020. I can't complete any online purchases as acsabsa.bankserv.co.za does not load and I don't receive an OTP via SMS. This happens while I'm connected to WIFI which runs from a Openserve fibre line. The weirdest thing is if I turn the Openserve fibre connection off and instead run on Vodacom 4G - I have no problems completing the transaction. I never had the problem on Openserve, but then one day it just stopped working.
turn VPN off

Dan C

Honorary Master
I get that when using Chrome. I now have to pay with I.E.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Funny enough, I had that wifi issue with the ABSA app and the transaction verification prompts. Seems fixed now.