4 Chicago Teens In Custody After Broadcasting Kidnap Of Trump-Supporter on Facebook

Charming.

The following video was broadcast on Facebook Live and depicts Brittany Herring and others tying-up, attacking, and cutting an unidentified white male.

[video=youtube_share;tG4hb-bI7vU]https://youtu.be/tG4hb-bI7vU[/video]

As Alastair at StockBoardAsset.com notes, around the 14 minute mark, “This N*gga right here represents Trump”, said the unidentified man.

The video was uploaded to Facebook live yesterday by a user named Brittany Herring, the African-American woman who appears in the clip. The 30 minute video shows a young man tied up in a corner with blood coming from his head. The man’s mouth is gagged as thugs humiliate and abuse him.

The victim is repeatedly kicked and hit while forced to denounce white people and Donald Trump. Additional footage has been revealed...

The video has been confirmed as real, Chicago police told FOX 32 that four people are currently in custody.

The victim is repeatedly kicked and hit, his scalp is cut, all while he is tied up with his mouth taped shut.

The suspects on the video can be heard yelling, "F*** Donald Trump! F*** white people!"

Community activist Andrew Holmes was made aware of the disturbing video.

FOX 32 was told the young man is now at a hospital being treated for his injuries.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-kidnapping-trump-supporter-live-social-media

Four people in custody for alleged torture of disabled white man

Chicago Police confirmed Wednesday evening that four people have been taken into custody for the alleged assault of an 18-year-old man. He was tied up and beaten because he either supported President-elect Donald Trump or was a convenient stand-in for Trump supporters while one of the assailants broadcast the ordeal on Facebook Live.

Officers on patrol in the city's Homan Square neighborhood found a disoriented man walking around the area on Tuesday afternoon. Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson told reporters in a press conference on Wednesday night that the unnamed man had special needs and was a high-risk missing person at the time police found him. He was taken to a local hospital for treatment.

Around the time of officers' encounter with the victim, they received a call about a battery at a nearby residence, where they found damaged property and other evidence linked to the man's story.

Officers were then made aware of a video on Facebook that showed a group of four African-American individuals taking turns kicking, cutting and slapping the white man, who was gagged at the mouth and crying. One of the attackers demanded the man yell "**** Donald Trump, **** white people."

Police Superintendent Johnson on Wednesday called the incident a "brutal act" that was "broadcast for the entire world to see."

Police said the victim knew one of the people who was taken into custody and the group's seizing a stolen van to transport him into the city may prove to be kidnapping.

"It's sickening," Johnson said. "It makes you wonder what would make individuals treat someone like that."

The man has been released from the hospital, but was "extremely traumatized," according to Johnson.

The video has been taken down from Facebook, but was posted by Fox-32.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/f...f-donald-trump-f-white-people/article/2610933

From the DailyMail:

Police said it was too soon to make a determination if the attack was racially motivated.
They added that the four offenders had not said anything that led them to believe the attack was politically motivated.

Lol, ok. :whistling:

Just remember, black lives matter, y'all! (holds clenched fist in the air)

Other way around the whole country would be burning but hey it's blacks doing it, no racial motive! ALl the libtards and sjw's and other BLM losers are aboard that train protecting the 4 pieces of shyte.

Where are the virtue signalers, lefties and SJW's now?

Where are the virtue signalers, lefties and SJW's now?

We're watching the video on loop with our hands down our pants, of course.

Wait, I am a SJW, right? I'm never sure with all these labels.

No you're just speshul :whistling:

Like this quarrel over a minor traffic violation *cough*

[video=youtube;vTJtjqrAeIw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTJtjqrAeIw[/video]

Last edited:

Do not get the notion of SJW - thought most of its attributes make one a semi-decent human.

Do not get the notion of SJW - thought most of its attributes make one a semi-decent human.

I think it evolved from South Park...

I watched recent seasons of south park, and the behaviour of some people on here seemed as though they watched South Park and held some warped views. I was on the wikipedia the other day; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park
Political
Main article: South Park Republican

While some conservatives have condemned the show for its vulgarity, a growing population of people who hold center-right political beliefs, including teenagers and young adults, have embraced the show for its tendency to mock liberal viewpoints

Sullivan classified the group as "extremely skeptical of political correctness but also are socially liberal on many issues",

People just took South Park way too much to heart. Meanwhile the creators are just funny acid kops.

Well, you could look at SJWs and assume their motives are at least good. Wanting social justice... and equality and stuff. The problem that people have with them that earned them the sarcastic moniker is that they tend to display delusional bigotry in the process. As an example BLM and their supporters and sympathisers, many of who on here have been vocal about the problem of police violence in the US disproportionately affecting black people. When the news tells us that in a city like Chicago black people are killing each other in record numbers, absolutely dwarfing killings by police (let alone police killings of blacks) in Chicago, those same people are silent. Presumably because they would be forced to face the fact that BLM, the biggest, most active, most vocal black rights group in decades has made a very big noise about the smallest of problems facing black Americans and completely ignoring the big problems.

Another example would be the case in point where SJW's (again on these very forums) have been telling us what ignorant, racist, violent bigots Trump supporters are.

That's if you assume SJWs have good intentions. I don't. I think many SJWs jump on the social justice band wagon because it gives them a politically correct platform to enjoy their own penchant for hatred and bigotry. Hating white, male, right wingers is perfectly social acceptable, so if you feel the need to hate become a SJW.

As if to prove me right not one of the people who argued for BLM or against Trump on MyBB has even had the decency to virtue signal their disgust. Had this been a cop shooting a black crack head or thug this thread would be pages long already with SJWs posting stat after stat and study after study decrying so-called institutionalized racism in the US.

That's the notion of SJW for ya. And it's a hundred times worse if we bring feminism, LGBT rights and every other victim identity into it.

In fact I'm not done. Those SJWs who, when Trump won, virtue signaled their heartfelt concern that a Trump victory would make racists and bigots feel empowered to victimize the "weak and powerless", who have long since moved onto Russian hacking (or whatever it is now) as the anti-Trump cause celebre, wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole because there's no way they could make any sort of argument in the face of the delicious irony that anti-Trump propaganda from the left has led directly to some poor kid being tortured, tormented and beaten. Better just to ignore this one and carry on trying to win whatever argument is currently still sort of working in the Great Trump Smear otherwise known as the great Liberal Face Saving Fight of 2016/2017.

Not sure if I qualify for SJW status, but I do have liberal tendencies . And I will say what any decent human being should say, this is totally farked up behaviour from disgusting troglodytes.

In fact I'm not done. Those SJWs who, when Trump won, virtue signaled their heartfelt concern that a Trump victory would make racists and bigots feel empowered to victimize the "weak and powerless", who have long since moved onto Russian hacking (or whatever it is now) as the anti-Trump cause celebre, wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole because there's no way they could make any sort of argument in the face of the delicious irony that anti-Trump propaganda from the left has led directly to some poor kid being tortured, tormented and beaten. Better just to ignore this one and carry on trying to win whatever argument is currently still sort of working in the Great Trump Smear otherwise known as the great Liberal Face Saving Fight of 2016/2017.

SJWs see blacks as big toddlers.. lesser beings with no agency. Worth less than a quarter of a white retard in this case. That's why this doesn't count as "punching down" and they don't care.

SJWs see blacks as big toddlers.. lesser beings with no agency. Worth less than a quarter of a white retard in this case. That's why this doesn't count as "punching down" and they don't care.

I find that difficult, if not impossible, to argue with.

SJW / Feminists / BLM ....... the initial idea's are not bad, but they quickly use their platform to suppress everyone else, usually in an extremely abusive / offensive / violent manner, which is what they are protesting against to begin with.

Screw them all really.

Kidnapping and torturing a disabled man for being a Trump supporter, or being white? I'm not sure which is the case but it doesn't matter, it's completely barbaric.

As for the rest, I don't feel the need to defend why as a white straight male I'm not actually bigoted against white straight males, and that's probably the stupidest thing I've heard today.

Kidnapping and torturing a disabled man for being a Trump supporter, or being white? I'm not sure which is the case but it doesn't matter, it's completely barbaric.

As for the rest, I don't feel the need to defend why as a white straight male I'm not actually bigoted against white straight males, and that's probably the stupidest thing I've heard today.

Well, the stupidest thing I've heard today is someone talking about white, straight, males in response to me talking about white, male, right wingers. Thanks for the inadvertent insight.

Back