4 year old passes out cocaine at daycare thinking it was candy

mercurial

MyBB Legend
NEWARK -- Shaheed Wright feared police were closing in on him, authorities say, so he hid his bags of cocaine in his son’s jacket pockets, telling the child that it was candy.

And when the boy arrived at his daycare center in Newark on Friday morning, he did what any other 4 year old might: The boy handed the white powder out to his friends.

One girl ate it.

She was rushed to Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark along with Wright’s son and two other boys from the day care suspected of eating cocaine. They all turned out to be fine and were released to their parents, according to Todd McClendon, a spokesman for Newark Police.
More...

killadoob

Honorary Master
LOL

Man it would be funny to check a bunch of 4 year olds rollin up some notes and gettin high :D.

RetroBok

Expert Member
A little k@kker than Pepsi but infinitely worse than Mountain Dew :D

I've always wondered what it tastes like too... You always see cops on telly tasting it with their pinky finger..Anyone care to enlighten?

CodeMaster

Expert Member
Not sure, but I know if you rub it on your gums they go numb :D
PS. I think that is what the cops are actually doing, rather than tasting.

Chris_H

Expert Member
It tastes bitter... dunno how the kids sat down and ate it... their parents must be terrible cooks lol

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Staff member
It has a very distinctive taste and smell. Stinks!!! :sick:

Voicy

Honorary Master
Cocaine is originally used as a local anesthetic. Hence the numb gums. It's also very fine crystals that tend to cut veins in your nose when snorted, but due to the anesthetic nature, it dampens the burn.

As for cops tasting coke on films - they only do that in films. It's just a hollywood gimmick - like cocking a gun 10 million times (as opposed to having a bullet loaded in the chamber already) They use test pads to chemically bond with coke in order to prove its authenticity for the simple reason that you would kill half the police force if they tasted what they thought was coke and turned out to be anthrax.