40GB + 40GB for R369 – Telkom Big Deal

f2wohf

Honorary Master
I hoped it would be prepaid, but unfortunately it's a 24 months contract.

DXL

Expert Member
Prepaid Please !

I hoped it would be prepaid, but unfortunately it's a 24 months contract.

Happy to take this deal on sim only prepaid !

Telkom these specials must be offered to smartdata customers on prepaid without router.

50Gig + 50Gig Will STOP "RAIN" :)

Prepaid users are crying for something decent.

lexis

The nightmare of cancellation ....
Even if they offer it for free they can keep it!

sajunky

Honorary Master
On 3G yes.

Won't roam on MTN unless you buy and load an all networks data bundle.
Just in case we are talking about prepaid, unfortunately you can't load all networks bundle on prepaid Smart Broadband plan. I have prepaid card on this plan. There is no option for standard roaming bundles, nor Internet Starter Packs (which are also roaming), neither short-term bundles.

The only available data bundle are:
- Smart Broadband
- Free-Me Boost. It has only two options: LIT-Music R99 and LIT-Video R299

PHeX

Where can one get Telkom's network expansion plans on the net?

psradebe

I just paid off my 20GB+20GB and defaulted to month to month, I don't think I am ready to sign up for another 24 months contract. My internet connection has changed over the past 2 years, I now have Rain 55GB+55GB and uncapped LTE from Vodacom.

MarkD-KZN

I got the R99 15Gb deal last month with the router, but I want to 'convert' it to the 80Gb R369 deal. Telkom online chat says I must wait 22 months to 'upgrade'. What happened to "free me" :mad:

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I got the R99 15Gb deal last month with the router, but I want to 'convert' it to the 80Gb R369 deal. Telkom online chat says I must wait 22 months to 'upgrade'. What happened to "free me" :mad:

Either get a separate deal (that's what I do) or live with your decision that you made with the info available at the time.

MidnightWizard

Executive Member
MORE Mobile DATA

Happy to take this deal on sim only prepaid !
Telkom these specials must be offered to smartdata customers on prepaid without router.

50Gig + 50Gig Will STOP "RAIN" :)

Prepaid users are crying for something decent.
Am on the Home Unlimited ( R600.00 ) going good so far
Would REALLY REALLY like an upgrade on the mobile data from ONE GB to somewhere like FIVE GB
TBH even five GB can disappear -- net soos die SKIM ... :erm:

AlexFl

Hi guys. Don't mean to hijack this thread but you seem to be in the know. My elderly mom got the R99 Telkom deal (or something similar with LTE and a modem for R99/month) last month.

I know that establishing data consumption (vs monthly 'bundle') at any time is difficult but is there any way of even getting an indication?

Pho3nix

The Legend
Hi guys. Don't mean to hijack this thread but you seem to be in the know. My elderly mom got the R99 Telkom deal (or something similar with LTE and a modem for R99/month) last month.

I know that establishing data consumption (vs monthly 'bundle') at any time is difficult but is there any way of even getting an indication?

You asking how to get the current usage?