5,000 US troops deploying to southern border in response to migrant caravan

Xarog

Honorary Master
Maybe this will be a first time, humanity makes progress in all sorts of ways.
Just because you want a miracle to happen seems like a crummy excuse to look down upon those who expect a miracle not to happen.

Seriously

Honorary Master
Am guessing the cost of a plane ticket is beyond them, a crashing economy will do that.
So you then agree then that its not a valid reason for those migrants to seek asylum in the USA.Thanks for that confirmation.

Cray

Honorary Master
Evolution doesn't work by pulling the weaker or defective organisms along for the ride ...
Ultimate survival of the fittest kind of got ditched when humanity decided on things like laws against killing and stealing...

Cray

Honorary Master
So you then agree then that its not a valid reason for those migrants to seek asylum in the USA.Thanks for that confirmation.
I did nothing of the sort - I have no idea if there reasons for seeking asylum are valid or not.

Pitbull

Verboten
You can be Jewish and also be critical of illegal settlements - plenty of Jews are.

By all means, he has a 50% change then of being one or the other. Actually more like 80/20 but still, assuming a Jew is, well a Jew is probably a good bet :p

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Ultimate survival of the fittest kind of got ditched when humanity decided on things like laws against killing and stealing...
There's no ditching the laws of nature, you stop killing millions, welcome to world hunger where they die in a different way. Nobody is responsible for ensuring the survival of the weak.

Xarog

Honorary Master
I did nothing of the sort - I have no idea if there reasons for seeking asylum are valid or not.
They were offered asylum in Mexico, so basically none of them have a valid reason for seeking asylum in the US.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
No idea? You didn't see they've been interviewed multiple times already? Nobody is seeking asylum, everyone is seeking money / jobs / better life. Which is to say they should all be denied entry until they apply for work visas and what-not.

Cray

Honorary Master
There's no ditching the laws of nature, you stop killing millions, welcome to world hunger where they die in a different way. Nobody is responsible for ensuring the survival of the weak.
And yet strangely plenty of western countries attempt to do it regularly...

Cray

Honorary Master
No idea? You didn't see they've been interviewed multiple times already? Nobody is seeking asylum, everyone is seeking money / jobs / better life. Which is to say they should all be denied entry until they apply for work visas and what-not.
Okay then, turn them away without killing them - no problem with that.

Cray

Honorary Master
Do you honestly expect a single person to be killed unless they get all mob-like and force the issue themselves?
Nope I don't but bad things can happen if a president says things like rocks being practically the same as guns- hopefully the US army will not entertain that bit of rubbish from someone who ran from military service like a scalded cat.