5,000 US troops deploying to southern border in response to migrant caravan

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
/inb4 but this is only to help those already in the US

as if that's the truth, and as if it matters seeing as it is still motivation for them to break the law in order to collect said free money

Temujin

Honorary Master
One would think this 'humanitarian' and 'philanthropist' would be trying to fix the countries the refugees are coming from... but that doesn't fit the agenda :whistling:

Grant

Honorary Master
interesting interview where a virtue signaling journalist is put on the spot.
dont bother about the 2nd half of the segment (trump)

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
interesting interview where a virtue signaling journalist is put on the spot.
dont bother about the 2nd half of the segment (trump)

This is such a pointless and transparent line of argument, though. It's like asking how many 'left behind Americans' Tucker will take in or help, as he claims to care about them, while living around and like the coastal elites he claims to dislike. How many unemployed West Virginian coal miners has Tucker taken in or directly helped?

Should Steve Hofmeyr and AfriForum get bombarded constantly with questions about how many victims of farm attacks they'll personally take in or help? Or how many white people that live in shanty towns they'll personally take in? Of course not.

Techne

Honorary Master
America have enough racists. They can't afford to take in racist refugees who think Mexico is not good enough for them.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
This is such a pointless and transparent line of argument, though. It's like asking how many 'left behind Americans' Tucker will take in or help, as he claims to care about them, while living around and like the coastal elites he claims to dislike. How many unemployed West Virginian coal miners has Tucker taken in or directly helped?

Should Steve Hofmeyr and AfriForum get bombarded constantly with questions about how many victims of farm attacks they'll personally take in or help? Or how many white people that live in shanty towns they'll personally take in? Of course not.
Has Tucker ever proposed that other people take in coal miners?
Has Steve Hofmeyr or AfriForum done that?

This shyte is not about "caring", it is about a 15,000 strong horde advertising their intent to invade another country to the world and people saying the US should just let them in. The argument is only pointless to you because you are intentionally misrepresenting it, anyone who says "yeah let them in" can lead by example or go get fekked.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Has Tucker ever proposed that other people take in coal miners?
Has Steve Hofmeyr or AfriForum done that?

Who has Jorge Ramos proposed take in asylum seekers?

NarrowBandFtw said:
This shyte is not about "caring", it is about a 15,000 strong horde advertising their intent to invade another country to the world and people saying the US should just let them in. The argument is only pointless to you because you are intentionally misrepresenting it, anyone who says "yeah let them in" can lead by example or go get fekked.

Who said they "should just let them in"?

You've managed to intentionally misrepresent the caravan (it's not 15,00 and it's not a "horde") and what people are saying should be done about it.

Really weird how the reality of it is supposed to be so scary, yet folks constantly make things up about it and misrepresent it.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Who has Jorge Ramos proposed take in asylum seekers?
That'll be the USA, but you know this.

Who said they "should just let them in"?
Every deluded lefty that has spoken on the topic, but you know this as well.

it's not a "horde"
horde
/hɔːd/
noun
  1. 1.
    DEROGATORY
    a large group of people.
    "a horde of beery rugby fans"

2. 2.
    ANTHROPOLOGY
    a small loosely knit social group typically consisting of about five families.

Spliffcat

Executive Member
So a bunch of peasants want to stroll into a foreign country and squat?

It works with the idiots in Europe.

United States?

Ass whipping on the way.

Then there will be a wailing and gnashing of teeth from the libturds of the world.

This is not going to end well.

Ask the Japanese or Osama.

Techne

Honorary Master
These peasants are actually Trump supporters. They looked around at other countries and thought ,"$#/+hole this, that and those ones but the USA? Let's make it great again." Besides, they know this will help Trump in the polls and after they get in they will help build the wall so they can keep the rest out and have more for themselves.

Last edited:

rietrot

Honorary Master
You have to admire Soros. He is probably one of the only lefties who actually put their money where their mouth is.
Now if he just stop denying that he is financing these hordes then he would also be one of the only ones that's not a hypocrite.

Emjay

Honorary Master
We need a new US politics thread, I not sure where to post stuff now and I don't want to start threads for every small news story I find interesting.

There is a Kavanaugh thread. I suggest posting it there. I would also recommend just starting separate threads, as if you start posting too much irrelevant content in relation to the thread title, you may land up with warnings.

BBSA

Honorary Master
There is a Kavanaugh thread. I suggest posting it there. I would also recommend just starting separate threads, as if you start posting too much irrelevant content in relation to the thread title, you may land up with warnings.

Who will be brave enough to warn rietrot?

cerebus

Honorary Master
We need a new US politics thread, I not sure where to post stuff now and I don't want to start threads for every small news story I find interesting.

It was closed for cleanup. Maybe post a request to have it reopened. I agree it's a pain to not have one central thread.

Grant

Honorary Master
it's valid when one is standing there virtue signaling whilst surrounded by those one is claiming to fight for.
if one is actually passionate about a cause, at least make a personal effort to contribute in some manner instead of using the underdog to further one's own aims.
i doubt anyone really expected him to offer accommodation, but had he actually made a small monetary donation or bought a bit of food or water to offer, tucker's objective would have failed dismally.
it would appear tucker took a guess and a gamble, unfortunately he was proven correct in his assumption

Grant

Honorary Master
It was closed for cleanup. Maybe post a request to have it reopened. I agree it's a pain to not have one central thread.
maybe start one in "off topic"
n&ca is not really the correct place for a generic thread.
maybe a sticky would be better

Emjay

Honorary Master

It is one of those odd discussions. The posting rules in the OT section are lot more relaxed, which will lead to bigger issues in such a thread. And the US thread actually did discuss news and current affairs. We also have other catch all type threads, so, we need to apply the rules evenly.

cerebus

Honorary Master

It was fine as it was and it did deal with a lot of news. It's better to just bring it back but monitor it for obvious trolling.

it's valid when one is standing there virtue signaling whilst surrounded by those one is claiming to fight for.
if one is actually passionate about a cause, at least make a personal effort to contribute in some manner instead of using the underdog to further one's own aims.
i doubt anyone really expected him to offer accommodation, but had he actually made a small monetary donation or bought a bit of food or water to offer, tucker's objective would have failed dismally.
it would appear tucker took a guess and a gamble, unfortunately he was proven correct in his assumption

Tucker's question is ludicrous. Oh you volunteer at homeless shelters? How many homeless people are you taking in to your house? Answer the question or it's virtue signaling. He just found an angle that let him take the moral high ground and shut down debate, which he is very good at doing.

Also lol@tucker asking about Mexico's 'ruling class'.