5,000 US troops deploying to southern border in response to migrant caravan

Flanders

Honorary Master
ewok2-1536x864-572581160208.jpg

R13...

Honorary Master
This Tucker is the same fake news peddler who declared that Ramaphosa was a racist seizing white owned land, right?

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Hondurans probably watched a lot of vids of Syrians searching for the European dream and finding it.
Fortunately for them no ocean waters to contend with, only a 3500km drive.

Mexicans will certainly not stop them.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Hondurans probably watched a lot of vids of Syrians searching for the European dream and finding it
For the sake of US women everywhere I sure hope not, if that's the case the Hondurans will be looking to get their rape on, in court they can always just claim "sexual emergency" ...

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
That's precisely the clarification I talked about, just because WaPo says he "backtracked" does not make it so. So to be 200% clear:
- WaPo mentions that Tucker initially said land is already being stolen, he then clarified and mentioned the current game farm case
- WaPo also mentions Tucker claimed the laws have been changed, he then clarified to say it is in the process of being changed

In no way, shape or form did he "backtrack" and he did not say anything AT ALL to clarify / backtrack him calling Cyril a racist i.e. he stood by that comment and he still does. And he is right.

R13...

Honorary Master
That's precisely the clarification I talked about, just because WaPo says he "backtracked" does not make it so. So to be 200% clear:
- WaPo mentions that Tucker initially said land is already being stolen, he then clarified and mentioned the current game farm case
- WaPo also mentions Tucker claimed the laws have been changed, he then clarified to say it is in the process of being changed

In no way, shape or form did he "backtrack" and he did not say anything AT ALL to clarify / backtrack him calling Cyril a racist i.e. he stood by that comment and he still does. And he is right.
No, he went from busy seizing white owned land to two farms. Which is seizing either. That's going to end up I court. You obviously didn't listen to his initial vitriol.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
No, he went from busy seizing white owned land to two farms. Which is seizing either. That's going to end up I court. You obviously didn't listen to his initial vitriol.
It already went to court, it is being seized and yes I listened to his original and follow up shows on the topic. He got the first one 99% right and clarified the 1% in the second.

There was no backtracking and he maintains CR is a racist.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
This Tucker is the same fake news peddler who declared that Ramaphosa was a racist seizing white owned land, right?

He also said the Democrats are plotting a coup many months ago, just your standard propaganda outrage talking head.

konfab

Honorary Master
When you change the constitution to allow the state to take the land from people based on their skin colour, guess what that makes you: a land seizing racist.

Said Ramaphosa: “It has become patently clear that our people want the Constitution to be more explicit about expropriation of land without compensation‚ as demonstrated in the public hearings.
https://www.timeslive.co.za/politic...ion-to-expropriate-land-without-compensation/

Many of you as farmers would like access to land. It is necessary that we should do this to give access to those among us that want to work the land‚ so that we can heal this festering wound of the past. The only way to heal that wound is to give land to our people‚” Ramaphosa said.
https://www.timeslive.co.za/politic...le-without-land-expropriation-says-ramaphosa/

rietrot

Honorary Master
He also said the Democrats are plotting a coup many months ago, just your standard propaganda outrage talking head.
How is that propaganda? They are openly saying they'll impeach Trump. Coup might be slightly dramatic, but reasonable.

cerebus

Honorary Master
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/05/tru...-million-pentagon-sees-no-caravan-threat.html

President Donald Trump's move to deploy troops to the U.S.-Mexico border is shaping up to cost $220 million, according to two U.S. defense officials who were not authorized to speak publicly.

A Pentagon risk assessment found that the caravan did not pose a threat to the United States, a source said. This person also said that the caravan would take about a month and a half to get to the U.S. border.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
That'll be the USA, but you know this.

Oh, so he wasn't suggesting specific people take them in? Well done for showing Carlson's question is BS.

NarrowBandFtw said:
Every deluded lefty that has spoken on the topic, but you know this as well.

So can't actually show who. Whoda thunk it.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Oh, so he wasn't suggesting specific people take them in?
I fear you may have snorted too much gunpowder on this 5th of November ... o_O

Nobody said he suggested specific people take in the horde, that's all you, yet he is one of the countless deluded lefties suggesting they be taken in at all. Hence the onus is on HIM to show the horde-taking-will that he preaches.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
it's valid when one is standing there virtue signaling whilst surrounded by those one is claiming to fight for.
if one is actually passionate about a cause, at least make a personal effort to contribute in some manner instead of using the underdog to further one's own aims.
i doubt anyone really expected him to offer accommodation, but had he actually made a small monetary donation or bought a bit of food or water to offer, tucker's objective would have failed dismally.
it would appear tucker took a guess and a gamble, unfortunately he was proven correct in his assumption

If he did, Carlson would have accused him of helping the 'invasion'. Damned if you, damned if you don't...

You know the "Soros funds the caravan" style conspiracy theories that gets thrown around - that's what people who do help them are accused of doing. Just a couple of pages back another of James O'Keefe's doctored footage 'stings' came out where they claim O'Rourke's campaign is 'funding the caravan', whereas in reality they were buying basic food and baby goods for a completely different group of asylum seekers.

But for the sake of argument, what has Tucker Carlson done to help unemployed coal miners, or Pennsylvanian steelworkers? He pretends to care (virtue signals?) about them every night.

As I said, it doesn't make much sense, because these aren't issues that can be solved by Carlson or Ramos. The US has a system in place for dealing with asylum claims. They can use it.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I fear you may have snorted too much gunpowder on this 5th of November ... o_O

Nobody said he suggested specific people take in the horde, that's all you, yet he is one of the countless deluded lefties suggesting they be taken in at all. Hence the onus is on HIM to show the horde-taking-will that he preaches.

And yet, Carlson asks him how many he'll personally take in...

Again showing Carlson's question to be pointless. Well done.