5 smartphones still coming in 2019

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
5 smartphones still coming in 2019

2019 has been a great year for smartphone fans, with premium smartphones like the Galaxy S10 and Huawei P30 Pro breaking new barriers in the market.

It has also been a fantastic year for mid-range smartphone users, with devices like Samsung's Galaxy A Series and the Huawei P30 Lite providing affordable alternatives which still offer premium features.

Ryansr

Expert Member
It feels like little to no new features are being introduced to phones lately. I bought my wife the Note 9 last year and I am seriously considering a phone upgrade for myself this year and the Note 9 looks to still be very good (the battery life is incredible) as I was planning to get the OnePlus 7 Pro this year but that pop-up camera is not what I want on the Pro yet the Pro comes with that impressive 90Hz screen.

Citizen2

I just want the smartphone industry to stop obsessing over bazeless phones and focus on more important things like better battery life.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I just want the smartphone industry to stop obsessing over bazeless phones and focus on more important things like better battery life.
/looks at bezel less phone with 4200mah battery......

#justsaying