52% of South Africans don’t want Covid vaccine, despite SA securing initial batch

Stephen

Expert Member
....let me put it his way .... consent = giving your free will away....free will, is your power not to be pulled into anything... the mechanisms of free will relinquishing might not be direct, but it purpose is to disempower without you not even knowing, you giving your power(divine right/s) away.
David Icke endorses this message

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
....let me put it his way .... consent = giving your free will away....free will, is your power not to be pulled into anything... the mechanisms of free will relinquishing might not be direct, but it purpose is to disempower without you not even knowing, you giving your power(divine right/s) away.
Why so many fullstops? I never get this variant of reply...

neoprema

Expert Member
Does it come from China/Russia ? Then no thanks.
I've given this some thought and my risk for COVID-19 is pretty high, so at the moment that is higher than the perceived risk of what China and Russia do with their vaccines, i would therefore take it.

Also, UAE is using them, and I'm confident the Arabs would not just randomly give something to their people without ensuring its safe first, so that makes me feel better.

JustAsk

Expert Member
If the problem was manufactured, a total hoax, and based on a heap of lies, then the alledged solution can't possibly be any good for you.

eye_suc

Expert Member
like an onion, reality has a myriad of layers... as your perception changes, you start seeing with greater depth...alcohol inhibits your connection to consciousness - that is why it is so readily available.
b1a73eb0-f6b6-11ea-9eef-f16988c8c496

HunterNW

Honorary Master
like an onion, reality has a myriad of layers... as your perception changes, you start seeing with greater depth...alcohol inhibits your connection to consciousness - that is why it is so readily available.
What are you smoking ? Or did someone bliksemed you with an English textbook ?

konfab

Honorary Master
“From our most recent survey, we saw that just over 50% of respondents answered “No” to a direct question on whether they were willing to get the vaccine when it became available,” says Matt Kloos, CFO of CompariSure.

Perhaps sentiment will shift as vaccine rollouts continue around the world, especially if certain inoculated countries are able to eradicate the pandemic, but for now South Africans remain very sceptical.

When asked why they were unwilling to get a vaccine, 34% of users cited “Side effects” as their main concern. Other commonly stated reasons for rejecting the jab included “Religion” (13%) and “Cost/price” (16%), with approximately 40% of respondents stating “Other”, with reasons like “fear of needles” and “government tracking” being supplied.
Well that is actually quite a good sign IMO. The majority of the reasons given are rational.

By the time the vaccine becomes available to most people, millions of people will have already been vaccinated, which will reduce the amount of people worried about side effects. Cost/price will also decrease with greater production.

With the government tracking, it should be private anyway. The record of vaccination should remain with the patient. Unless if they are actually planning to discriminate against people based on their vaccine status there is no need for the government to know if a particular person has been vaccinated or not.