Mouse

Expert Member
I ordered the Vita 3G after seeing the special on MyGaming :)

Shred

Expert Member
Company Rep
Guys, for the 1000th time. Esquire is a "distributor" the public cannot buy there. It's like saying Rectron has a special. And (as stated) prices exclude South African value added tax at 14%.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Guys, for the 1000th time. Esquire is a "distributor" the public cannot buy there. It's like saying Rectron has a special. And (as stated) prices exclude South African value added tax at 14%.

Has Esquire rescinded their offer that any mybb member can purchase goods there?

Kayoss

These specials are being shown on the mybb forum for mybb users.. All mybb users are allowed to buy from esquire, so I don't see the problem there..

As for the VAT issue, I completely agree with you. These weekly articles really should have the VAT added to the esquire ads, it's a misleading price, and many are unaware..

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
These specials are being shown on the mybb forum for mybb users.. All mybb users are allowed to buy from esquire, so I don't see the problem there..

As for the VAT issue, I completely agree with you. These weekly articles really should have the VAT added to the esquire ads, it's a misleading price, and many are unaware..

He's probably a dealer and is getting annoyed because Mybb is cutting into his revenue and profits by advertising distributor prices.