8 dead in horror family killing

R13...

Honorary Master
What's wrong with the people of KZN?:(
Five children, including a nine-month-old, and three adults were murdered in yet another horrific family killing in Durban on Monday morning.

Police at the scene in Mpola, near Mariannhill, said they believed the eight – seven from one family – were shot before the killers locked the house and set it alight. It is not yet known if they were still alive.

The bodies of Coshela Mabhida, 48, his children Sindi 25, Andiswa, nine months, Njabulo, 9, Sphesihle, 7, Owami, 6, and the children’s grandmother Angelina, 58, were found in a corner of the house.
Source

I swear these people don't have consciences. Just the other day it was this,
Mpola is a few kilometres from Shongweni, where in October five people, including an eight-year-old boy and a two-year-old girl, were killed, a 13-year-old raped and her pregnant sister shot in the stomach.

A few days later four people were killed in another family murder in nearby Mariannhill.

za1

Expert Member
well unless it makes world-wide headline news, which it probably wont, the cops are going to F#@ALL

theratman

Honorary Master
This keep apartheid out of this tragedy.
In South Africa we kill our families,overseas they go on a spree at schools.Disgusting.

genetic

Honorary Master
The cops will act on this. To say they won't is just stupid. It doesn't change the fact that this is a sad state of our society.

R13...

Honorary Master
The cops will act on this. To say they won't is just stupid. It doesn't change the fact that this is a sad state of our society.
3 of the 4 who murdered a family in the other incident where shot dead by cops. I think the judge dredd cops of KZN will do the same for this current batch of animals.

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
But will they pump the same amount of resources into it as they did with the Dewani case.....? I very much doubt it :(
What a horrible barbaric act though. May they rest in peace.

VioAdmin

Expert Member
3 of the 4 who murdered a family in the other incident where shot dead by cops. I think the judge dredd cops of KZN will do the same for this current batch of animals.
+1

An eye for an eye, once it is confirmed(proven) who killed this family -- they might as well just kill those bastards on the SPOT. Can't show mercy when they didn't show any to the families.

May the families rest in peace.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
Whether or not cops do anything about it, the fact is that a lot of people in our society have become sick beyond help. I mean, to view your fellow human beings like this, that you could kill them so callously, its disgusting.

Something is dreadfully wrong with a lot of people in SA, and I'm not sure whether more effective policing will help. What makes people do this to their own kind?

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
We need to fix our police, justice system and bring back the death penalty. Many people are committing these crimes because they believe they can get away with it.

remus786

Expert Member
I find this hard to believe this is a random occurrence. I agree with the above postulation this might be tribal retaliation or some such evil.

STS

Mafia Detective
i don't want to detract from a sad thread, but where's the accusations of farm murders? where are the pro-whites and boers now when these families are murdered terribly?

i have to hear everyday how it's only white people who are murdered brutally, and i wish they could see stories like this

R13...

Honorary Master
i don't want to detract from a sad thread, but where's the accusations of farm murders? where are the pro-whites and boers now when these families are murdered terribly?

i have to hear everyday how it's only white people who are murdered brutally, and i wish they could see stories like this
They're still recovering from yesterday's march against white genocide.

Lord Anubis

Expert Member
This is terrible! I can't understand why they would kill children! I can't imagine how paralysed that community must be. How do you sleep at night? I mean they don't have sophisticated alarms and armed response etc. All they can do is lock themselves in..and then they get burnt alive! Africa is so depressing at times! Where else in the world but in Africa! WTF!

MickeyD

RIP

I don't see any celebrations???

I do see all forumites expressing their disgust at this heinous massacre.

So, yes, YOU are detracting from (trolling?) this sad thread.