8 women raped by Basotho Nationals whilst shooting a music video in West Village mining dump.

Benedict A55h0le

Executive Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Messages
6,199

"8 women raped by Basotho Nationals whilst shooting a music video in West Village mining dump. The filming crew from Red button was also robbed off their filming equipment. 32 counts of Rape & 22 counts of armed robbery have been opened at Krugersdorp SAPS."

The only "Red Button" filming company I could find is this 1: https://www.redbuttonfilms.com/

Not sure if they are referring to that company, but that is UK based.
 

Benedict A55h0le

Executive Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Messages
6,199
The UK government should also place SA in the no-go list like the US did because of crime. Not sure if this was a foreign film crew yet, but it seems like it. They should make a docu-movie of this to highlight the dangers of SA to the outside world.
 

grok

Honorary Master
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
28,671
That is just tragic, I wonder if they are not from around there because someone should have known of the dangers of old mine dumps.

Hope the lowlifes gets what's coming to them.
Yeah, they totally should've known.. also that the custom is to offer taxi money afterwards.

All's fine in this here civilized country according to some.
 

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
42,920
Police Minister Bheki Cele says three suspects have been arrested after eight women were raped and robbed in Krugersdorp in Gauteng on Friday morning.

Ten men are believed to be behind the attack. Cele says those suspected of committing the crime are suspected of being foreign nationals.

Cele said three suspects had been arrested while police are conducting searches in the area to find the suspects.

The area where the incident took place is known for frequented by illegal miners.

Earlier, President Cyril Ramaphosa referenced the incident during his speech at the policy conference.

Ramaphosa said: "This morning we just heard of the horrible incident where a number of women in our country were abused.

“We have directed the minister of police and law enforcement agencies to immediately embark on this to make sure that the perpetrators of this crime are apprehended and dealt with.”.

 

skimread

Honorary Master
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
12,418
Just a week ago this story came out

and a month ago
 

skimread

Honorary Master
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
12,418
Good luck in finding those all the Zama-Zamas. They will just go hide in mining shafts.

Shafts should be sealed when mining companies leave.
 

TheMightyQuinn

Not amused...
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
31,961
That is just tragic, I wonder if they are not from around there because someone should have known of the dangers of old mine dumps.

Hope the lowlifes gets what's coming to them.
I find it amazing that in certain cases "victim blaming" is allowed, but in other instances mass hysteria breaks out when a comment like yours is made.

There are certain virtue signalers in these threads that is bound to go nuts...IF they see this thread.

I agree with you by the way...before that is also misconstrued.
 
Top