8ta to launch free LTE trial, including 50GB of data

McCrazieGoalz

Expert Member
Are you (8ta) going to have a stand at the MyBB Conference where we can pre-register for the LTE trail. We can do the full registration in November.

It would be nice to do it there because you are guaranteed of users wwho really use modems (MyBB members) and members (pre-registrants) can check with your staff if their residential/work addresses are covered by the LTE signal. This is something that wwe may take for granted but it is often something that is not completely clear all the time.

I am in for the trail. I can certainly use a faster modem for my gaming. I already have 8ta HSPA+ coverage in my area.

masontdk

That 50gig they offer each user is going to disappear in minutes if the speeds are that fast.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
I have it on good authority that this whole thing has been scrapped. Don't bother to look or register on 10 October.

:whistling:

MickeyD

RIP
BREAKING NEWS

The trial has been moved to Port Elizabeth, as per the Cell C 42Mbps trial.

Mr.Jax

Expert Member
I have it on good authority that this whole thing has been scrapped. Don't bother to look or register on 10 October.

:whistling:

Yes, my contacts confirmed this. Such a bummer, would have been so nice to get free LTE+50GB+TOYS for a few months :p

Nefertiti

Honorary Master
Im signing up if I can.. my adsl speed is getting slower and slower by the day :(

IceQB

Expert Member
8ta making a big mistake.
CellC launched in PE and made waves!
8ta should too and make a bigger splash!!!