9/11 Very interesting !

Padded Mouse

Expert Member
Hoax or something more? This is an email that was passed onto me this morning with the following tag line:

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

This is that 9/11 site, have a look as it is very interesting!
A MUST SEE!
Watch this film but do it quickly, as it has been pulled off several web sites already......
You'll soon see why!

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

R_KZN

That is brilliant - makes you really think about the whole occurence of 9/11

viperdj

Wow, cool vid and interesting facts to boot. So where is the Boeing that disappeared?

schitz011

Expert Member
naah, cool music. :) Liked the wake turbulence section...

Been convinced for years that the whole 9/11 thing is a conspiracy.. Spent a lot of time in the US in October 2001 and also when Gulf was invaded. After talking to a lot of people about, you become more and more convinced the government is behind it all to gain international sympathy for their expansion plans in the mid east.

World Trade center - gets world support as major international companies involved, as opposed to say blowing up the statue of liberty
Pentagon - 'look they attacked our military, we can now seek retribution with our military'
Plane crashes enroute to white house - 'plucky American citizens save the day by sacrificing their lives' story of hope to get ordinary citizens behind the impending 'crusade'

lucifir

Expert Member
very interesting .... but I think everyone with half a brain realises that the US government had something to do with 9/11 ..... which is really sad ..... killing their own citizens just to get more black goey stuff to run their tanks and planes for more invasions ..... I don't think there is a single government in the world that really exists for "the people" ....

pupa

Banned
lucifir said:
very interesting .... but I think everyone with half a brain realises that the US government had something to do with 9/11 ..... which is really sad ..... killing their own citizens just to get more black goey stuff to run their tanks and planes for more invasions ..... I don't think there is a single government in the world that really exists for "the people" ....
Its everybody with a half a brain that can think out BS like this. Is this attached court case still an ongoing conspiracy? Even after the effect? With Bush approval ratings down? Give it to them they know how to conspire a conspiracy for many years after the effect. Utter bull!. Also why hit their own economy hub if a hit on the Pentagon would have been enough? Was it that the GVT plan happened the same time as the Al Qaeda events or is AL Qaeda a fiction of the American conspirators minds? Maybe they are a special unit compiled by Bush with US marines, SAS, RAF, IRA and other soldiers or may part of the special scorpions units or even SPCA , they have to little to do in ZAR.

Plain utter BS!

http://www.mweb.co.za/news/?p=top_articles&i=122174

Last edited:

Rkootknir

Expert Member
lucifir said:
Speak for yourself. I haven't seen one bit of credible scientific evidence that the US government had anything to do with the attacks carried out on 11/09/2001.

There's a lot of hoo-hah on the internet about conspiracy theories, but not one of these "studies" has ever undergone any serious attempts to replicate results or propose mechanisms such as those in the official report.

Now if the CTs can just start proving (using the scientific method) their claims, I'm sure a lot more people will actually believe them. At the moment all they're doing is hand-waving without any kind of hard evidence to back it up.

kilo39

Executive Member
Speak for yourself. I haven't seen one bit of credible scientific evidence that the US government had anything to do with the attacks carried out on 11/09/2001.
Science isn't everything. How about the evidence plain before your eyes and ears. None so blind (as those who will not see, none so deaf...) If you cannot recognise an implosion when you see one... if you can't hear the charges going off - and see them - then any amount of evidence will make no odds. And - how many science studies do you want? LG has posted many - by respected scientists in their fields.

Actually interesting with the Moussawi trial... when the first building collapses - you can see the remains of the jet explode as it collapses into that floor (would think this is whatever fuel was left.)

fergus

Expert Member
Rkootknir said:

There's a lot of hoo-hah on the internet about conspiracy theories, but not one of these "studies" has ever undergone any serious attempts to replicate results or propose mechanisms such as those in the official report.

Now if the CTs can just start proving (using the scientific method) their claims, I'm sure a lot more people will actually believe them. At the moment all they're doing is hand-waving without any kind of hard evidence to back it up.
Sorry, but you're totally wrong. All the scientific evidence backs up the 'conspiracy' version, not the official story.

Prometheus

Banned
The interesting part is that the attack showed up in government reports before it took place, how's that for evidence. And don't think the government gives a crap about it's people. The fact that the death penalty is still in place even though 75% of people wants it abolished can attest to that. If it was orchestrated by the government then it wasn't for oil or anything, but in order to take away all civil liberties, which was the first thing on the agenda after the 'attacks'.

And anyone who says that all these theories is ridiculous, does the term "weather balloon" ring any bells.

Moederloos

Honorary Master
There is a growing trend to make people laugh at CTs as foolish people. The more this takes hold, the more difficult it is for conspiracies to be uncovered.

I for one want to know why video evidence has not been released. We all "know" which plane crashed into the Pentagon, and at what time etc. What is there to keep secret?

Rkootknir

Expert Member
kilo39 said:
Science isn't everything. How about the evidence plain before your eyes and ears. None so blind (as those who will not see, none so deaf...) If you cannot recognise an implosion when you see one... if you can't hear the charges going off - and see them - then any amount of evidence will make no odds. And - how many science studies do you want? LG has posted many - by respected scientists in their fields.

Actually interesting with the Moussawi trial... when the first building collapses - you can see the remains of the jet explode as it collapses into that floor (would think this is whatever fuel was left.)
Dear me, immediately alert the the scientific community and tell them that all research and studies will henceforth be carried out by me (because I can see it with my own eyes) and so my opinion is more relevant than theirs.

I am unfortunately unqualified to speak on the mechanics of implosions, but if you look at the official report the collapse of the buildings is examined in detail (by of all people: engineers, architects and construction workers). We should immediately reverse this, as it is obvious to all that the opinions of a physics professor and a bunch of realtors are more relevant than those of the experts.

I have yet to see ONE scienctific study that supports the conspiracy theorists. If you think differently please enlighten me. BTW, scientific studies are usually published and the results are then peer-reviewed by other experts.
fergus said:
Sorry, but you're totally wrong. All the scientific evidence backs up the 'conspiracy' version, not the official story.
Where can I find this "evidence". Most (I haven't looked at all them yet) the studies I see on Arxiv and Google Scholar support the non-conspiracy view.

fergus

Expert Member
Rkootknir said:
Where can I find this "evidence".
> Improbable Collapse Trailer

> Loose Change Second Edition

> David Ray Griffin on the 9/11 Commission (author of two books on 9/11)

> Scholars for 9/11 Truth

For once I would like one of the doubters to actually watch one of these and then come back and say 'They said abc but that doesn't make sense because of xyz' instead of just making hot air. If you're so sure you're right then you have nothing to lose by informing yourself of the opposing view.

Last edited: