A Bomb in Pretoria?

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
An explosion just went off somewhere in Pretoria East in the Meyerspark, Lynnwood, Wilgers, Silverton area! Don't know exactly where, but I could hear the loud blast clearly. I think it came from far away due to the massive echo. One could hear the rubble fall to the ground. Perhaps an ATM bomb? Who else heard it?

JHatman

Banned
An explosion just went off somewhere in Pretoria East in the Meyerspark, Lynnwood, Wilgers, Silverton area! Don't know exactly where, but I could hear the loud blast clearly. I think it came from far away due to the massive echo. One could hear the rubble fall to the ground. Perhaps an ATM bomb? Who else heard it?
It's the alien invasion. They posted it on the schedule last week. Mentioned something about all our bases and all that jazz...

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
Ok, not so much Die Wilgers area. It came more from the Silverton/Watermeyer str. area.

Noodle1981

Banned
dude they blasting for Road works goodness dont you dudes read the paper....

Let me guess you still under your desk waiting for task force to rescue you ;) lol

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
Maybe it was a an act of terrorism - a bomb laden with H1N1 flu...

BLIXEMPIE is going to have a nervous breakdown :p

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
I live far from where any blasting works will take place at 22:20 on Thursday night. It was propably only an ATM bombing.

killadoob

Honorary Master
No i have been firing mortors from randburg to pretoria all night.

Check the papers today.

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
Then probably an Eskom substation that went belly-up. They make a good noise sometimes.

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
Then probably an Eskom substation that went belly-up. They make a good noise sometimes.
Also the same conclusion.

Was funny - when I woke up for a pee, it was around 02:00 in the morning. Finished widdling, and waddled off to bed, just got cozy when lil Ook started moaning about the dark. Put a small battery-powered light in their room, and when I crawled back into bed, the power came back on.

Wasn't impressed.

@ Vero, PK and the rest - didn't had any beans yesterday, so you're wrong :p