A CV and credit check before you start dating.

adelp

Expert Member
It seems like when you get over a certain age or get settled on your own it gets to be more and more difficult to get someone to date.
It feels like you have to ask a CV and a credit check. And I really do not need a rich boyfriend, this is not what this is about. I live comfy on my own, I will never say I do not need more but I live on my own have my own car pay my debt. Quiet content.
But eventually we all wander out into the dating pool.
Those of you that are single are you not tired of the leechers and loafers?
Some people are real good with lying and hiding their financial and physical laziness.
I Need an id nr and company reference I can phone and hear how stable your job is.

This seems so wrong but this is what is left out there?

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
It seems like when you get over a certain age or get settled on your own it gets to be more and more difficult to get someone to date.
It feels like you have to ask a CV and a credit check. And I really do not need a rich boyfriend, this is not what this is about. I live comfy on my own, I will never say I do not need more but I live on my own have my own car pay my debt. Quiet content.
Some people are real good with lying and hiding their financial and physical laziness.
I Need an id nr and company reference I can phone and hear how stable your job is.

Dunno.

I'm acustomed to paying for the lady anywayz. I mean, if she can cook, I won't mind paying most of the costs. Heck, I would even be the one doing the dishes.

But that's me.

Dunno. Maybe adelp is right...

DJ...

Banned
I'd boot your ass out quicker than you could say "bank balance"...

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
Now that's the thing.

Women today are far more independent than they used to be so it's not uncommon to find them earning more than their partners...

:confused:

Might be waaaaay off....

|tera|

Master of Messengers
If it's about money, you're already at the wrong door....

adelp

Expert Member
Not just that you get to a point where you look after yourself and do not need a partner. Then you try the dating thing and it blows so much....
I'm trying to find out if men feel the same.
I'm sure there are a lot of lazy ass woman out there to.
So this is not aimed at men.
Just a general thing i picked up amongst my friends.

supersunbird

Honorary Master

Hi Adelp

How old are you?

Want to swap out CVs and employer phone details?

:)

adelp

Expert Member
LOL!!
You guys missing the point its really not about money for me... but i guess i attract the leechers.

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
Not just that you get to a point where you look after yourself and do not need a partner. Then you try the dating thing and it blows so much....
I'm trying to find out if men feel the same.
I'm sure there are a lot of lazy ass woman out there to.
So this is not aimed at men.
Just a general thing i picked up amongst my friends.
I don't think independence should be confused with not wanting to be in a relationship...

If you like being on your own, that's fine.
But, like me, one day when you see all your friends younger than you getting married and having kids (and loving it), you start to question yourself...

"What's going on?"

Maybe you haven't found the right person... since if you did you would not think of anything but you two together...

DJ...

Banned
I like a successful woman. And if she earns more than me then fscking woot woot I say!!! But the day that she does a CV, bank balance and background check on me is the day that she has my boot imprinted on her pavemented ass and the videos are posted on myexgirlfriend.com...

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Naive ++

Thoughtful comments from me in this thread, huh tera :p
If it's supposed to be a laugh, then yes, if you're serious, well then no :p

You remind me of an old lady today someway, not that you did anything wrong ;)

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
I like a successful woman. And if she earns more than me then fscking woot woot I say!!! But the day that she does a CV, bank balance and background check on me is the day that she has my boot imprinted on her pavemented ass and the videos are posted on myexgirlfriend.com...
Agreed.

That's just f***ed up. Period.

adelp

Expert Member
:(Sorry I’m put off men for awhile
Before i knew it i had an @$$ on my couch living off me with no intension of going anywhere....
He thought...
He saw his @$$...

:D