"A Game of Thrones" discussion thread

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
true that, my focus will be on Daenerys...doing what Olenna told her ages to be..
Or... Arya will fail at assassinating Cersei, threatened by The Mountain, only to have Arya's big brother, The Hound, walk through flames to her rescue. Both have unfinished business in King's Landing.

yebocan

Executive Member
Or... Arya will fail at assassinating Cersei, threatened by The Mountain, only to have Arya's big brother, The Hound, walk through flames to her rescue. Both have unfinished business in King's Landing.
not usually one for happy endings... - but will take this one, any day...

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
Yeah The Hound and The Mountain will definitely get some airtime next episode.

I also think that Sansa will march south with the wildlings as the rest of the season probably takes place in the south. The writers won't just leave her in the north and forget about her with her role and focus on relationship with Daenerys in season 8 already being quite important.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
In the preview for episode 5,
At 2-4 seconds when Tyrion is looking out of the window at Dragonstone, it looks like 2 dragons fly by.

Maybe Rhaegal isn't actually dead? Especially since they made a point of Cersei asking Euron if the saw the body...

Neoprod

Honorary Master
She clearly doesn't like Dany. From the directors' interviews at the end, Sansa is a student of Littlefinger, she knows once she shares the info with Tyrion, he is going to share it with Varys, and then everyone will know, putting Dany's claim to the throne, from the people supporting her, into question.
That bit has been made clear....what she's doing is going from not liking someone to committing treason on a whim.

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
In the preview for episode 5,
At 2-4 seconds when Tyrion is looking out of the window at Dragonstone, it looks like 2 dragons fly by.

Maybe Rhaegal isn't actually dead? Especially since they made a point of Cersei asking Euron if the saw the body...

Nah man. Those are tiny. Most likely just birds. Rhaegal got skewered through the neck. Doubt there's any way to come back from that.

They do show Euron surprised by something coming from the sky though later. Wonder what that is about...

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Nah man. Those are tiny. Most likely just birds. Rhaegal got skewered through the neck. Doubt there's any way to come back from that.

They do show Euron surprised by something coming from the sky though later. Wonder what that is about...
I thought about that, but they're too far into the distance and moving too fast.

Whatever has Euron looking surprised might also be having Tyrion looking surprised.

They're both looking to the skies after all. That could only be something dragon-related...

The Voice

Executive Member
I'm seriously wondering wtf has Euron so spooked when he'd already shot one dragon down, and almost had a 2nd. Could whatever he saw be the same thing Tyrion saw at Dragonstone?

Edit: forgot to add spoiler tags, soz.

Last edited:

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
I'm seriously wondering wtf has Euron so spooked when he'd already shot one dragon down, and almost had a 2nd. Could whatever he saw be the same thing Tyrion saw at Dragonstone?
That's what I'm thinking. Check the spoiler tags in the posts above yours...

GOT4.JPG
If you watch it closely looking at the sun. It looks like the dragon is dive bombing the ship. I was thinking why not just do that in the first place. In thre previous episode they were above the clouds, so its not like the dragons cant fly that high

Edit: Fixed attachment