"A Game of Thrones" discussion thread

supersunbird

Honorary Master
How come 8.6 is green and get hype. While 8.5 is rated same as 7.6 as good. Then 7.5 is one episode and OK.

Just asking
Don't really get what you are asking but will try to answer:

8.6 and up they get why the hype is there
7.6 to 8.5 is a good episode
6.6(? - guessing) to 7.5 is an OK episode
5(? - guessing) to 6.5 is a bad episode
Anything 4.9(? - guessing) and below is yikes

EDIT:
Remember your report cards? 90 to 100% was A+, 40 to 49% was an E. It's something humans do seemingly.

Last edited:

Cray

Honorary Master
FFS every time I see something about the last season it irritates me all over again :X3: . Still wish they'd redo the last season.
The best we can hope for is that the book series does it better but that may take 20 years at the current rate of Martin's writing....

greg0205

Honorary Master
The best we can hope for is that the book series does it better but that may take 20 years at the current rate of Martin's writing....
In March and April 2020, Martin stated that he was writing The Winds of Winter every day,[76][77] and in June he hoped to be done with it in 2021.

And that's just The Winds of Winter.

It's been nine years since we got Dance, god alone knows when we'll get A Dream of Spring.

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
It was apparently stated before by martin that the book version was in the same general idea as the tv version.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
So I have attempt GOT again after many years. The last time I gave up at S4.

Currently on S6 and it seems to be getting nowhere o_O

I wish the white walkers would just eat everyone up :cool: