A look inside the new R470-million high tech hospital in Pretoria

system32

Expert Member

BeerIsNotGood...

Executive Member
Unlikely.. unless everyone suddenly became wealthy end even then nope unless population served was tiny.. the hospital design not appear to be for throughput.

You could do that.. but you’d be missing the point entirely like opposition mostly have for decades at this point.

Best for whom?

This is like people praising the past. It wasn’t gonna happen.. at best we’d be in a scenario where unskilled labour would be imported or aged and everyone 24yrs or younger is super skilled and educated.. but like all things it comes with balance. So we’d have a debt level of what?

Personally I’m of the opinion that people need to suffer more, particularly the minority in this country (which includes myself). Why? Unification. You know that thing every right wing conservative hates because you can’t destroy identity. Well while that exists above national identity, people won’t move on. Again.. it’s how the cookie crumbles.
Interesting...

system32

Expert Member
@Solitude said:
Keep seeing the amazing things built privately and the amount of money squandered by the government. Imagine they built hospitals like these! Or universities. Or anything that works.

Unlikely.. unless everyone suddenly became wealthy end even then nope unless population served was tiny.. the hospital design not appear to be for throughput.
You missing the point.
If Government stopped maladministration, corruption, incompetence, etc, then there would be facilities just like this for everyone to use - including the poor.

The wasted money should have been used to build facilies for the poor - instead we get zero.

Example:
  • R431m wasted by Gauteng Education Department on COVID-19 "deep cleaning" empty schools.
  • R300m invested by Solidarity to build Sol-Tech campus
If government had built the R300m Sol-Tech campus, then they could send poor people to it.
  • R850m wasted by Eskom on Wilge flats
  • R470m invested by Growthpoint in Hospital
If government had built the R470m Hospital, then they decide who can go to it including poor people.

RedViking

Nord of the South
You missing the point.
If Government stopped maladministration, corruption, incompetence, etc, then there would be facilities just like this for everyone to use - including the poor.

The wasted money should have been used to build facilies for the poor - instead we get zero.

Example:
  • R431m wasted by Gauteng Education Department on COVID-19 "deep cleaning" empty schools.
  • R300m invested by Solidarity to build Sol-Tech campus
If government had built the R300m Sol-Tech campus, then they could send poor people to it.
  • R850m wasted by Eskom on Wilge flats
  • R470m invested by Growthpoint in Hospital
If government had built the R470m Hospital, then they decide who can go to it including poor people.
Stop with your common sense.

karnuffel

Expert Member
they did a great job at setting up some of those photos/images, those beds looks super comfy :p

RedViking

Nord of the South
so tell me, how do you feel about that?
/scribbles some stuff (that I wont be able to read later) on a notepad
I feel like words pressed on a paper but discarded because it was too straight forward and simple and didn't require an overpriced typist.