A look inside the new R470-million high tech hospital in Pretoria

Fjorko

Expert Member
Looks nice - but I'm sure those that are there see it in a different way. Love seeing things like this - where there is advancement, instead of regression....

/dev/null

Expert Member
Yep. Imagine, Afriforum even built a university (as per some). Google Sol-Tech.
Yeah, I support investment in South Africa by anyone. Although those guys are a bit weird because they make everyone fear expropriation without compensation and yet they are investing in the land.

MeestaR

Expert Member
This hospital is looking fancy and expensive. I'm sure that services provided there does not come cheap.
A private hospital for the "rich"?

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
It's sad to think where we could have been as a country after 25 years if our corrupt government didn't steal billions (or trillions) from their people. At this point I have stopped blaming the ANC, instead I'm blaming their voters that keep them in power... and still get nothing in return.
The ANC has proven over 26 years of destroying SA... they are only in for themselves. The voters can fck off and die.... and yet the voters keep voting for them. Have to do what the chiefs tell them do...

surface

Honorary Master
First Soltech, now this. These racists are just rubbing it in.
So, you reckon some X "race" guys built it and you are incredibly proud because it is almost as if you built it as you are part of that "race"? And because you took so much efforts to be born in that "race"? Did I get it right?

Last edited:

Cosmik Debris

Expert Member
So, you reckon some X "race" guys built it and you are incredibly proud because it is almost as if you built it as you are part of that "race"? And because you took so much efforts to be born in that "race"? Did I get it right?

Well, I bet there was no BEE investment there. Care to prove otherwise?

It's not about race as you would like to make it, it's about ethics and honesty. Sadly lacking with the SA government. Care to prove otherwise?

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member

Nice try. I don't "us" with Solidarity or Afriforum, although I might start to if I decide to donate to them. Which I am considering since they obviously use money to improve the country.
I also definitely don't "us" Growthpoint, since I don't work for them or own a significant amount of shares. Also, is growthpoint a "white" or "Afrikaner: organisation?

I saw a second article about something that finished on time and made a shitpost. A shitpost with quite a few layers and possible interpretations, but you went and reached for something that doesn't exist.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Nice try. I don't "us" with Solidarity or Afriforum, although I might start to if I decide to donate to them. Which I am considering since they obviously use money to improve the country.
I also definitely don't "us" Growthpoint, since I don't work for them or own a significant amount of shares. Also, is growthpoint a "white" or "Afrikaner: organisation?

I saw a second article about something that finished on time and made a shitpost. A shitpost with quite a few layers and possible interpretations, but you went and reached for something that doesn't exist.
Don't play with the blue flies pigeons - just shoo them away.