a muslim's view on killing non muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect99

Executive Member
See. This is what I mean. All you chaps are just doing your level best not to be honest. It's pathetic.
Here's a tip. If you don't like the answer you get it doesn't automatically mean the person is lying.

isie

Honorary Master
See. This is what I mean. All you chaps are just doing your level best not to be honest. It's pathetic.
So you want me to lie and say I get theses messages, to what validate your incorrect belief that All muslims are inherently what, anti west?

Seems the only pathetic thing here is you forcing us to some how subscribe to your false opinion of us.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Here's a tip. If you don't like the answer you get it doesn't automatically mean the person is lying.
here's a tip - if you don't get an answer at all, it does mean folks are uncomfortable with the truth.

Splinter

Honorary Master
So you want me to lie and say I get theses messages, to what validate your incorrect belief that All muslims are inherently what, anti west?

Seems the only pathetic thing here is you forcing us to some how subscribe to your false opinion of us.
have you ever received such media - yes or no.

isie

Honorary Master
have you ever received such media - yes or no.
How about give me an example of what such media you refer to as (since you admit you receive it)?
say you mean Trump stuff, I get tons of Trump memes (from everyone not only muslims) I don't see that as Anti west, but if you do and i say no i don't get ant west stuff, then to you I'm a liar.

Splinter

Honorary Master
How about give me an example of what such media you refer to as (since you admit you receive it)?
say you mean Trump stuff, I get tons of Trump memes (from everyone not only muslims) I don't see that as Anti west, but if you do and i say no i don't get ant west stuff, then to you I'm a liar.
How about you stop deflecting. It's like you havent the backbone to be honest.

alqassam

Expert Member
How about you stop deflecting. It's like you havent the backbone to be honest.
He has a point what do you deem anti us.

Carrot top or something else?

Zuma must goooooo by those old tannies would then be anti south african

isie

Honorary Master
How about you stop deflecting. It's like you haven't the backbone to be honest.
Seems you deflecting, you said you get theses messages what are they?
describe the message and i'll tell you if i got it or not, honestly i don't recall getting any, but like i said what i consider a joke or a hoax, how can i know that it's not in your mind anti west.`

Splinter

Honorary Master
Seems you deflecting, you said you get theses messages what are they?
describe the message and i'll tell you if i got it or not, honestly i don't recall getting any, but like i said what i consider a joke or a hoax, how can i know that it's not in your mind anti west.`
Pathetic.

isie

Honorary Master
Pathetic.
I already answered your question honestly on my first first post on this thread this evening, you keep deflecting my questions on your claims.
the only pathetic thing is you expecting me to lie to make you feel better about you assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.