a muslim's view on killing non muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
So you changing my post to suite you Agenda? I never asked that question very malicious of you.

Quite a liar when you called out on your BS
I know you never asked that question but was very quick to point out my alleged typo with a harebrained response, so at least appreciate the information regarding the Profit of Allah.

isie

Honorary Master
I know you never asked that question but was very quick to point out my alleged typo with a harebrained response, so at least appreciate the information regarding the Profit of Allah.
What about the rest of my post clearly you ignored it.
Because i caught you out in your BS .

As i said before you accuse all Maulanas of lying yet you clearly have no issues lying and making crap up.

Seems the only one who has an unchanging viewpoint, so when an alternative viewpoint is presented that doesn't fit in with their ideology, the retreat point is outrage and denial is you!

You have never spoken to a moulana or another muslim- all your claims about muslims never happend in reality only in your head.
Typical delusional behavior just like -Your Hero david wood.

Seriously dude what's your address - not to speak to a Maulana but to warn your father he is in big trouble.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
If you follow the example of individuals, you can go astray. You have probably been brought up in a home where you dont have respect for other religions or other beliefs, and according to you, what you do on this forum is normal behaviour. So, do we blame you alone, or also the circumstances and the role models in your life ?

Wanted to tell you good morning and ask how are you doing, but then I thought you will probably go to google and YouTube to find the most anti-Islamic answer to my question and you will reply 45 minutes later after you have done your "research"
Would you say that since everything we know about religions is now freely available for anyone to access, it opens the door to scrutinize, analyse, discuss, question. criticize the various forms of belief?
I think the internet and YT actually poses a threat to Islam because you cant hide behind superlatives about Muhammed that initially couldn't be fact checked when now the earliest sources give contradictory views.

Good morning to you by the way.

lived666

Executive Member
Impressive, you trying to discuss issues with brainwashed people, A for effort.
I see when they can't respond the personal insults are hurled your way- shamepies huh :rolleyes: :unsure::ROFL:

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Dunno. I didn't bother reading your wall of text to justify your typo
So basically like your average muslim who wants to defend Islam as a soldier of Allah but knows absolutely nothing about what is contained in the Koran and the texts.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
I see when they can't respond the personal insults are hurled your way- shamepies huh :rolleyes: :unsure::ROFL:
They have no choice but to play the man not the ball.
Islam has been red carded over and over again yet they don't see it.

isie

Honorary Master
So its OK to lie, and make stuff up to- as long as its against Islam.

But to call him out on his BS is an Insult.

- Shame why you feeling But hurt for the Christian Preacher Frank - are you also a member of Act 17 apologist church?

So basically like your average muslim who wants to defend Islam as a soldier of Allah but knows absolutely nothing about what is contained in the Koran and the texts.
And Frank the liar know even less about Islam.

They have no choice but to play the man not the ball.
Islam has been red carded over and over again yet they don't see it.
Says the guy who changed my post when i called him out on his bull ****.

If you so determined to prove it - meet with a moulana - stop googling and make a concerted effort to have a discussion. you claim to be so knowledgeable prove it, otherwise all you doing is yapping on and producing more BS then a manure factory.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
nothing about your posts are constructive, mostly just nonsense and hate, and getting info from google searches... So what you talking about Willis?
I post stuff from Koran and authentic hadith - is that also nonsense and hate from google searches?

Actually the scriptures are filled with hate and nonsense so you might have a point there.

isie

Honorary Master
I post stuff from Koran and authentic hadith - is that also nonsense and hate from google searches?

Actually the scriptures are filled with hate and nonsense so you might have a point there.
You can't even post what i posted correctly. :rolleyes:

FrankCastle

Executive Member
What about the rest of my post clearly you ignored it.
Because i caught you out in your BS .

As i said before you accuse all Maulanas of lying yet you clearly have no issues lying and making crap up.

Seems the only one who has an unchanging viewpoint, so when an alternative viewpoint is presented that doesn't fit in with their ideology, the retreat point is outrage and denial is you!

You have never spoken to a moulana or another muslim- all your claims about muslims never happend in reality only in your head.
Typical delusional behavior just like -Your Hero david wood.

Seriously dude what's your address - not to speak to a Maulana but to warn your father he is in big trouble.
The rest of your post is just a repeat of previous posts just as this one is a repeat of those posts. It is apparent you've got nothing new to add or you're simply not equipped to respond to my questions regarding the questionable teachings of islam.

The retreat point is to insist that i meet with someone face to face when there is literally no answer to these issues. Just be honest with yourself and admit the religion of peace is a hugely problematic.

Suspect99

Executive Member
Nope I said I didn't bother to read YOUR wall of text.

I know your conclusions are usually stupid. But Pls stop making things up

FrankCastle

Executive Member
So its OK to lie, and make stuff up to- as long as its against Islam.

But to call him out on his BS is an Insult.

- Shame why you feeling But hurt for the Christian Preacher Frank - are you also a member of Act 17 apologist church?

And Frank the liar know even less about Islam.

Says the guy who changed my post when i called him out on his bull ****.

If you so determined to prove it - meet with a moulana - stop googling and make a concerted effort to have a discussion. you claim to be so knowledgeable prove it, otherwise all you doing is yapping on and producing more BS then a manure factory.
Its quite bizarre. I post stuff from the most authentic teachings of Islam and they call me a liar who used google fu to obtain the data, so therefore its wrong. It seems that according to muslims the less you know about early Islam the stronger your beliefs.

Islamic indoctrination at its finest.

lived666

Executive Member
Its quite bizarre. I post stuff from the most authentic teachings of Islam and they call me a liar who used google fu to obtain the data, so therefore its wrong. It seems that according to muslims the less you know about early Islam the stronger your beliefs.

Islamic indoctrination at its finest.
Also accuse you of making things up but believe in a flying notdonkey©™

isie

Honorary Master
The rest of your post is just a repeat of previous posts just as this one is a repeat of those posts. It is apparent you've got nothing new to add or you're simply not equipped to respond to my questions regarding the questionable teachings of islam.
You like to Deflect when you caught out in your lies

The retreat point is to insist that i meet with someone face to face when there is literally no answer to these issues. Just be honest with yourself and admit the religion of peace is a hugely problematic.
Why don't you admit you a member of act 17 and trying to convert people?

You leave me no choice but to post an abridged version of your responses. I would really like some constructive responses.
Bs I caught your out in more lies.
If you really want to have a constructive discussion we invited you then you say we will hurt you.

You make Claims your were threatened by Muslims when you haven't.

Offer you more options you refuse.
Seems you just want to remain in your bubble of ignorance about Islam with David Wood - if that makes you happy its OK
But at least be honest about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.