a muslim's view on killing non muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
You like to Deflect when you caught out in your lies

Why don't you admit
you a member of act 17 and trying to convert people?

Bs I caught your out in more lies.
If you really want to have a constructive discussion we invited you then you say we will hurt you.

You make Claims your were threatened by Muslims when you haven't.

Offer you more options you refuse.
Seems you just want to remain in your bubble of ignorance about Islam with David Wood - if that makes you happy its OK
But at least be honest about it.
Im all for honesty but why do you insist i admit to something you have absolutely no evidence of?
How does a critic of Islam automatically becomes someone who is trying to convert people to his own belief?

To give you an example of how dumb this argument is:
Muhammed married a 9 year old.
If your think its wrong come to Jesus.

MR.C

Expert Member
Im all for honesty but why do you insist i admit to something you have absolutely no evidence of?
How does a critic of Islam automatically becomes someone who is trying to convert people to his own belief?

We have our religion, and we understand it, and we are proud to follow it.

If you dont like it, you dont have to follow it, and we dont have to follow you.

MR.C

Expert Member
Impressive, you trying to discuss issues with brainwashed people, A for effort.
I see when they can't respond the personal insults are hurled your way- shamepies huh :rolleyes: :unsure::ROFL:
Strange that you see us as brainwashed and we deny it. And we see you guys as brainwashed and you also deny it.

isie

Honorary Master
Still waiting for answers to my question
A critic of Islam doesn't your number 1 source (David wood )however has been honest about his goal of conversion (and to be fair to him he wants to convert Atheists to)

Hows this Logic - so called Atheists doesn't see christian Biased in using Christian preacher as his main source of knowledge on Islam.
Are you really that ignorant or are you a liar?

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Also accuse you of making things up but believe in a flying notdonkey©™
Worse is that they believe he visited a mosque when a mosque didnt exist and that he flew to heaven - with a story plagiarized from Zoroastrianism.
If anything the author/authors of the koran made stuff up as they went along.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
There's another one for you Frank......must be hitting a nerve
I dont blame the muslim folk actually. They are obligated to defend these texts when deep down inside they know they (koran/hadith) are wrong and that a better alternative was available and more plausible.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
On 1 Sept 2001 Muslim terrorists targeted innocent civilians when they flew planes into the World Trade Center - this was met with jubilation and celebration in a few muslim countries, and muslims here on MyBB joined in with their mockery and deflection.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
We have our religion, and we understand it, and we are proud to follow it.

If you dont like it, you dont have to follow it, and we dont have to follow you.
But you've been instructed to fight me if I dont believe and till I believe in Allah?
If what you say is true why does Islam have apostasy/blasphemy laws. At the very least is Allah not the best judge regarding a mans beliefs and his attitude toward Mohammed?

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illallah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”
Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”
Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
Qur’an 9:30—And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!
Qur’an 98:6—Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein. They are the worst of creatures.
Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”
Al-Bukhari, Al-Adab al-Mufrad 1103—Muhammad said: “Do not give the People of the Book the greeting first. Force them to the narrowest part of the road.”

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Still waiting for answers to my question

A critic of Islam doesn't your number 1 source (David wood )however has been honest about his goal of conversion (and to be fair to him he wants to convert Atheists to)

Hows this Logic - so called Atheists doesn't see christian Biased in using Christian preacher as his main source of knowledge on Islam.
Are you really that ignorant or are you a liar?
Am i a member of 17 acts apologetic? - no
The alternative to DW is to actually listen to a muslim preacher and get this:

Short version of vid:
Q -Why did Muhammad marry Aisha at a young age?
A - It was the will of Allah.

We can even do:
Q - Why did Muhammad have sex slaves?
A - It was the will of Allah.

Is this how Islam educates?

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Strange that you see us as brainwashed and we deny it. And we see you guys as brainwashed and you also deny it.
Who brainwashed us into not believing a small donkey could fly into space and that the moon could split and appear on either side of a mountain. In fact do you think its wrong for us not to believe in this, even if you view it as "signs" and not "science"

saturnz

Honorary Master
Impressive, you trying to discuss issues with brainwashed people, A for effort.
I see when they can't respond the personal insults are hurled your way- shamepies huh :rolleyes: :unsure::ROFL:
this coming from a guy who asks me about same sex marriage and then proceeds to make judgements about me specifically

care to tell me what insults I hurled at you?

lived666

Executive Member
this coming from a guy who asks me about same sex marriage and then proceeds to make judgements about me specifically

care to tell me what insults I hurled at you?
sweet, you were asking irrelevant banal questions in some thread and I responded with other questions.........shame, too hard to swallow what you dish out?

saturnz

Honorary Master
sweet, you were asking irrelevant banal questions in some thread and I responded with other questions.........shame, too hard to swallow what you dish out?
you asked me about same sex marriage, and I asked you about incest and bestiality

but my questions are banal

lived666

Executive Member
I don't struggle with it, what evidence have you got that I struggle with this?
Your question, it came across as a cry for help, something along the lines of ....How do you know incest and bestiality is wrong?

Surely you not suggesting that if a certain book didn't tell you otherwise, you would be walking around ****ing goats?

Some of us don't need a book to tell us this............................

saturnz

Honorary Master
Your question, it came across as a cry for help, something along the lines of ....How do you know incest and bestiality is wrong?

Surely you not suggesting that if a certain book didn't tell you otherwise, you would be walking around ****ing goats?

Some of us don't need a book to tell us this............................
uh what?

Status
Not open for further replies.