a muslim's view on killing non muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

isie

Honorary Master
Am i a member of 17 acts apologetic? - no
If you say so - Until you start with David again.

The alternative to DW is to actually listen to a muslim preacher and get this:

Am i supposed to know who this guy is?

Short version of vid:
Q -Why did Muhammad marry Aisha at a young age?
A - It was the will of Allah.

We can even do:
Q - Why did Muhammad have sex slaves?
A - It was the will of Allah.
I'm going to take it at face value that , this was said in the video - SInce i haven't watched it

Is this how Islam educates?
No this is how this guy on youtube does (at least as you said it)
- can you have a conversation with a youtube video?
- can you question a youtube video and have meaningful dialogue with ?
-can a youtube video answer questions that do not make sense to you?
The answer is a resounding no! to you?

So again like i said if you truly want to learn about Islam get off you chair and actually go meet a Moulana - sitting and googling videos and opinions will not get you anywhere

FrankCastle

Executive Member
If you say so - Until you start with David again.

Am i supposed to know who this guy is?

I'm going to take it at face value that , this was said in the video - SInce i haven't watched it

No this is how this guy on youtube does (at least as you said it)
- can you have a conversation with a youtube video?
- can you question a youtube video and have meaningful dialogue with ?
-can a youtube video answer questions that do not make sense to you?
The answer is a resounding no! to you?

So again like i said if you truly want to learn about Islam get off you chair and actually go meet a Moulana - sitting and googling videos and opinions will not get you anywhere
I see you're playing the ignorance card again just as you did in this post. Absolutely no idea idea who these muslim speakers are but has in-depth knowledge on David Wood. :unsure:

It appears that the narrative here is that any muslim speaker/scholar on YT talking about Islam is utterly useless and people are wasting their time listening to them. The only way to obtain knowledge is to personally interact. Its like saying a varsity lecture is useless, unless there's some personal interaction - This mindset just further exposes the severity and intensity of Islamic indoctrination.

People convert to Islam when they dont have the tools to withstand the barrage of vacuous claims that muslims make about the koran/Muhammed/Allah - here is a perfect example.
“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool" ...Mark Twain

isie

Honorary Master
I see you're playing the ignorance card again just as you did in this post.
Do you know every single Christian preacher or Atheist commentator around the world?
Absolutely no idea idea who these muslim speakers are but has in-depth knowledge on David Wood. :unsure:

I only know David because of your post every video David releases phase and how you basically worshipped him.

It appears that the narrative here is that any muslim speaker/scholar on YT talking about Islam is utterly useless and people are wasting their time listening to them.
You can learn from videos but if you have doubts or questions can a video respond to you?
yes you have already said you invent scenarios in your head but again this is not reality
Also any one can release a video and claim to be an expert - just look how you eat up Davids claims

The only way to obtain knowledge is to personally interact. Its like saying a varsity lecture is useless, unless there's some personal interaction -
Clearly you haven't been to a varsity lecture they allow you to ask questions and you can schedule time with him to discuss anything you not sure about.
Even codependency education allows you to correspond with their lecturers.

This mindset just further exposes the severity and intensity of Islamic indoctrination.
Indoctrination means teaching someone to accept a set of beliefs without questioning them.
Funny Im advocatign you to question and have a dialogue with a moulana this is the exact opposite of being indoctrinated , clearly you are just looking for excuses to avoid an interactions you are already set to think only one way and not open up to any alternative.

- Seems as if you are the one indoctrinated.

Splinter

Honorary Master
I already answered your question honestly on my first first post on this thread this evening, you keep deflecting my questions on your claims.
the only pathetic thing is you expecting me to lie to make you feel better about you assumptions.
Honestly? Perhaps to you within a confined context...

Ad hominems? Why are you so desperate to avoid the question?
Depends on your perception. To me it was a statement of fact, not an ad hominem.

And the reason is I didn't want to give you any wiggle room. Unless I describe something that exactly matches what you have seen, then you can squirm out of an answer.

Thus me being more interested in your desperation for me to describe.

But if you must know - scenes of bombed houses, injured or dead children, funeral parades with the American flag being burned. Arabic music and dialogue on sound which I obviously did not understand.

Anti-Israel commentary against a back drop of dead or injured children, an individual being sniped ostensibly by an Israeli soldier.

Obviously this is not exact as I wasn't trying to memorise for you chaps at the time....

isie

Honorary Master
Would you like a link or screenshot of the post where i said we honestly don't get those messages or you just ignoring it because will you only be happy if I lie and say we do?

Splinter

Honorary Master
Would you like a link or screenshot of the post where i said we honestly don't get those messages or you just ignoring it because will you only be happy if I lie and say we do?
We? You all live in a commune with one cellphone or PC between you?

Splinter

Honorary Master
Oh yes, would you like me to link or screenshot where alqassam admitted to getting such stuff (trying to disguise it by saying gets lots of other ant-country stuff. Strangely, omitted Israel though), and also where it can be seen he refuses to answer whether he has forwarded it or not?

isie

Honorary Master
We? You all live in a commune with one cellphone or PC between you?
Considering you referring to muslim communities then group chats count then we would be correct - have i been sent personally as well then no.

Oh yes, would you like me to link or screenshot where alqassam admitted to getting such stuff (trying to disguise it by saying gets lots of other ant-country stuff.
Am i @alqassam ?
Seems you looking for excuses to make me admit something i didn't say
Strangely, omitted Israel though), and also where it can be seen he refuses to answer whether he has forwarded it or not?
Israel is in the East at least the middle of it
But again am I him? -

You insist on ignoring my answer because what it shatters your incorrect view?

Splinter

Honorary Master
Considering you referring to muslim communities then group chats count then we would be correct - have i been sent personally as well then no.

Am i @alqassam ?
Seems you looking for excuses to make me admit something i didn't say

Israel is in the East at least the middle of it
But again am I him? -

You insist on ignoring my answer because what it shatters your incorrect view?
You said "we" - now it excludes Alqassam?

Anyway, just pointing out an oddity.

Have you received any anti-Israel messages?

Splinter

Honorary Master
Yep - Have you received any Pro Israeli messages?
LOL. Always the little add-on to deflect a bit.

But there was nothing anti USA in the anti-Israel stuff? Odd to me it seems. But then again, I don't get this stuff other than an oopsy, so guess I cannot make an informed guess.

But, did you forward any of these anti-Israel messages?

isie

Honorary Master
LOL. Always the little add-on to deflect a bit.
Did i not answer your question?
*- you the one who is deflecting since you haven't answered the question

But there was nothing anti USA in the anti-Israel stuff? Odd to me it seems. But then again, I don't get this stuff other than an oopsy, so guess I cannot make an informed guess.
Nope normally articles (mostly Haaretz) and videos of what they have done.

But, did you forward any of these anti-Israel messages?
As with anything i send out , Only if its verifiable as true and relevant to the person or people i send it to - if it's not true i advise the person who sent it of this fact.

If the article is proven to be true and points out that a fact of how the US supports this action mentioned in said article is that considered anti-west ?

Suspect99

Executive Member

Depends on your perception. To me it was a statement of fact, not an ad hominem.

And the reason is I didn't want to give you any wiggle room. Unless I describe something that exactly matches what you have seen, then you can squirm out of an answer.

Thus me being more interested in your desperation for me to describe.

But if you must know - scenes of bombed houses, injured or dead children, funeral parades with the American flag being burned. Arabic music and dialogue on sound which I obviously did not understand.

Anti-Israel commentary against a back drop of dead or injured children, an individual being sniped ostensibly by an Israeli soldier.

Obviously this is not exact as I wasn't trying to memorise for you chaps at the time....
I saw some pics of dead palestinian children during the Gaza bombings a couple of years back. And some other pro palestinian videos. Not directly to me, on my facebook wall. And in English
Nothing else like you describe though.
And I dont forward stuff in general

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Do you know every single Christian preacher or Atheist commentator around the world?
No but ill make a point of at least gaining more insight instead of the cut and paste response of "am i supposed to know who that is."
I only know David because of your post every video David releases phase and how you basically worshipped him.
I worship the fact that finally someone has the courage to expose Muhammed for who he really was. No more of that "you cant hurt our Profits feelings" bull.
You can learn from videos but if you have doubts or questions can a video respond to you?
yes you have already said you invent scenarios in your head but again this is not reality
Also any one can release a video and claim to be an expert - just look how you eat up Davids claims
I have said over and over again - if David is quoting form authentic Islamic sources how could he making "claims"
Clearly you haven't been to a varsity lecture they allow you to ask questions and you can schedule time with him to discuss anything you not sure about.
Even codependency education allows you to correspond with their lecturers.
So if a mulla makes a mistake can I correct him, or if he's relating false information can I stop him?

Indoctrination means teaching someone to accept a set of beliefs without questioning them.
Funny Im advocatign you to question and have a dialogue with a moulana this is the exact opposite of being indoctrinated , clearly you are just looking for excuses to avoid an interactions you are already set to think only one way and not open up to any alternative.

- Seems as if you are the one indoctrinated.
Did you question a mulla about how its possible for a mule/donkey creature to carry a human into space when something like that has never been demonstrated?

Did you question your mulla about this:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The people of Mecca asked Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle. So HE SHOWED THEM the moon split in two halves between which they saw the Hiram' mountain. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 208)
This next narration is rather interesting:
Narrated Ibn Masud: During the lifetime of Allah's Apostle the moon was split into two parts; one part remained over the mountain, and the other part went beyond the mountain. On that, Allah's Apostle said, "Witness this miracle." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 387)

Did you question your mulla on the fact that Muhammed himself proclaimed he cant perform miracles but suddenly gained new powers?

I can answer on behalf of the mulla.
Its in the koran so it happened and you must have faith that it did.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Did i not answer your question?
*- you the one who is deflecting since you haven't answered the question
What question?

Nope normally articles (mostly Haaretz) and videos of what they have done.
They being only the Israeli's? Will check it out though, maybe.

As with anything i send out , Only if its verifiable as true and relevant to the person or people i send it to - if it's not true i advise the person who sent it of this fact.
How do you determine if it's true?

If the article is proven to be true and points out that a fact of how the US supports this action mentioned in said article is that considered anti-west ?
So,there was anti-west commentary.

But, lets ask a different way. How many times have you viewed, and then next, forwarded atrocities committed by ISIS, and the other "inhumane" organisations that commit barbaric acts in the name of Islam?

isie

Honorary Master
No but ill make a point of at least gaining more insight instead of the cut and paste response of "am i supposed to know who that is."
not gonna waste extra mobile data on any videos you post

I worship the fact that finally someone has the courage to expose Muhammed for who he really was. No more of that "you cant hurt our Profits feelings" bull.
and you back to pushing Davids opinion , tell me again how an atheist has no issue converting people to christianity - all he is doing is try to get converts, in your words he is saying islam is bad come to Christianity (and you eat it up)

I have said over and over again - if David is quoting form authentic Islamic sources how could he making "claims"
quoting mistranslations and out of context, and again you ignore his motive for anything he says.
tell me again how you are not part of Act 27 again

So if a mulla makes a mistake can I correct him, or if he's relating false information can I stop him?
are you willing to meet one if not this is pointless

Did you question a mulla about how its possible for a mule/donkey creature to carry a human into space when something like that has never been demonstrated?
I have no doubts , you do
People do not believe man stood on the moon , I do - does that mean I must go sit and question NASA?
Did you question your mulla about this:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The people of Mecca asked Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle. So HE SHOWED THEM the moon split in two halves between which they saw the Hiram' mountain. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 208)
This next narration is rather interesting:
Narrated Ibn Masud: During the lifetime of Allah's Apostle the moon was split into two parts; one part remained over the mountain, and the other part went beyond the mountain. On that, Allah's Apostle said, "Witness this miracle." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 387)
see my response above
Did you question your mulla on the fact that Muhammed himself proclaimed he cant perform miracles but suddenly gained new powers?
and you come here to post what you believe , yet you expect me who doesn't have an issue to question.
the questions i had i have discussed with
Theses are your issues.

I can answer on behalf of the mulla.
you have not studied anything besides what you read on the internet , so no you cannot answer on their behalf.
again theses are the questions you have , not me. I have my own that i take to them when ever i want to or need to.

Its in the koran so it happened and you must have faith that it did.
quoting one line of the quran, and not knowing its entire history is not knowledge .
you haven't read the quran nor studied tafsir nor the history of its revelation nor the hadiths and history of it.

Sigh so you too scared to meet a moulana not because you fear for your life, you scared you won't have your internet and 3 days to and search for your misinformation on all your anti islam sites.

isie

Honorary Master
What question?
Do you recieve pro israel / anti palestinian propaganda messages and or videos?
Do you recieve any Anti Islam stuff?
What do you do with them if you do?

How do you determine if it's true?
Its not that hard, simple phrase searches , reverse image searches can prove if something happens or if a video is mislabeled , just because it claims its them doesn't mean i'll let slide and not point out its not true.

So,there was anti-west commentary.
So in your mind anything bad said or done by an american or sponsored by one is automatically anti west?

Ya just cause some do bad things doesn't make them all bad just saying,
So even if we discuss anything about them and its automatically Anti -west.
Me saying Bastards at NBC cancelled Firefly- Am i anti west?

Does saying trump is an idiot or making memes out of him, make me Anti west or somehow anti American?
Plenty of American say it does that mean they anti american?
Seems like a totalitarian attitude?

Dude we not Boko Haraam here, we do not believe the west is Evil incarnate.

But, lets ask a different way. How many times have you viewed, and then next, forwarded atrocities committed by ISIS, and the other "inhumane" organisations that commit barbaric acts in the name of Islam?
Only ones we see are the same ones you see on the news media.

You do realise there is a movement of within Islam to show how wrong they are and not like a couple of guys , this is from the senior clerics, this is part of the sermons given, and discussions held.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Do you recieve pro israel / anti palestinian propaganda messages and or videos?
Do you recieve any Anti Islam stuff?
What do you do with them if you do?
Oy vey. And just because I like this saying does not mean I'm jewish :) I am not.

And no, I have not received anything like this. I do read mainstream media though, and I see a lot of Islam derived conflicts all over the world.

Its not that hard, simple phrase searches , reverse image searches can prove if something happens or if a video is mislabeled , just because it claims its them doesn't mean i'll let slide and not point out its not true.
So you actually go through all this effort?

So in your mind anything bad said or done by an american or sponsored by one is automatically anti west?

Ya just cause some do bad things doesn't make them all bad just saying,
So even if we discuss anything about them and its automatically Anti -west.
Me saying Bastards at NBC cancelled Firefly- Am i anti west?
This is a strawman and you know it.

Does saying trump is an idiot or making memes out of him, make me Anti west or somehow anti American?
Plenty of American say it does that mean they anti american?
Seems like a totalitarian attitude?

Dude we not Boko Haraam here, we do not believe the west is Evil incarnate.
Hey, I think calling Trump an idiot is defaming idiots.

Only ones we see are the same ones you see on the news media.

You do realise there is a movement of within Islam to show how wrong they are and not like a couple of guys , this is from the senior clerics, this is part of the sermons given, and discussions held.
Well there you go - the "only ones we see is on mainstream media". So tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children are killed by ISIS, and all you review and forward are the strife and deaths in the Palestinian conflict.

isie

Honorary Master
Oy vey. And just because I like this saying does not mean I'm jewish :) I am not.
I know you not , just a question on what you get

And no, I have not received anything like this. I do read mainstream media though, and I see a lot of Islam derived conflicts all over the world.
Tinfoil hat - we see what they want us to see

So you actually go through all this effort?
I do but it really isn't much effort

This is a strawman and you know it.
not really, just not sure what you getting at

Hey, I think calling Trump an idiot is defaming idiots.
Amen

Well there you go - the "only ones we see is on mainstream media". So tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children are killed by ISIS, and all you review and forward are the strife and deaths in the Palestinian conflict.
What part of this don't you understand?

Actively trying to dissuade this type of Isis behavior and showing how wrong it is?

are you saying we don't forward them, well it gets sent , with a message of how wrong it is, not sure if you assume we get different videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.