a muslim's view on killing non muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
not gonna waste extra mobile data on any videos you post
Ignorance is bliss.
and you back to pushing Davids opinion , tell me again how an atheist has no issue converting people to christianity - all he is doing is try to get converts, in your words he is saying islam is bad come to Christianity (and you eat it up)
Islam IS bad, so whether a muslim chooses any other belief/lack of belief is actually an upgrade.
quoting mistranslations and out of context, and again you ignore his motive for anything he says.
tell me again how you are not part of Act 27 again
Koran will disagree:
Shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (The Qur'an), explained in detail… 6:114
… And We have sent down on thee the Book making clear everything, and as a guidance and a mercy, and as good tidings to those who surrender. 16:89
A Book whereof the Verses are explained in detail; A Qur'an in Arabic for people who know 41:3

are you willing to meet one if not this is pointless
Pointless is ALL muslims not compromising on the view that Muhammad is perfect when every shred of evidence says he wasnt.
I have no doubts , you do
People do not believe man stood on the moon , I do - does that mean I must go sit and question NASA?
The moon landing was demonstrated to have happened and very little evidence that it diidnt - yet you have no doubt on something that has zero evidence. Do you have no doubt that Superman exists too?
That is indoctrination.

and you come here to post what you believe , yet you expect me who doesn't have an issue to question.
the questions i had i have discussed with
Theses are your issues.
you have not studied anything besides what you read on the internet , so no you cannot answer on their behalf.
again theses are the questions you have , not me. I have my own that i take to them when ever i want to or need to.
I get it - the perfectly clear and detailed koran requires years of study and mountains of context.
quoting one line of the quran, and not knowing its entire history is not knowledge .
you haven't read the quran nor studied tafsir nor the history of its revelation nor the hadiths and history of it.

Sigh so you too scared to meet a moulana not because you fear for your life, you scared you won't have your internet and 3 days to and search for your misinformation on all your anti islam sites.
How can you profess to be right about islam when you havent done any of it either? You could not come up with a single reasonable or logical argument why the muslims believe the bible is corrupt and I proved to you (at least from the koran which according to muslims is the word of Allah) that it wasn't.

Has there ever been anyone who did something to anger islam/muslims and not experience fear for his life?

Splinter

Honorary Master
I know you not , just a question on what you get

Tinfoil hat - we see what they want us to see

I do but it really isn't much effort

not really, just not sure what you getting at

Amen

What part of this don't you understand?
You do realise there is a movement of within Islam to show how wrong they are and not like a couple of guys , this is from the senior clerics, this is part of the sermons given, and discussions held.

Actively trying to dissuade this type of Isis behavior and showing how wrong it is?

are you saying we don't forward them, well it gets sent , with a message of how wrong it is, not sure if you assume we get different videos?
You do realise there are a couple of contradictions in above? But I'll continue this chat tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.