a Narcotics Question

TheTwo

Expert Member
How do you know it's not cut to hell with who knows what? It's usually drain cleaner amongst other nastys in our local version and little to none of the Khat in it

KT-B

Honorary Master
I know someone addicted to that stuff. Skinny as sherbert and never really has food...
I really want to lose a lot of weight - but I love my brain too much to put that in it.

There has to be something else that can give you what you are looking for @The Ben Man

KT-B

Honorary Master

genetic

Honorary Master
If you have to ask, you need help. Either quit, and if you can't quit, get help quitting.

One thing for sure is that cat isn't helping you build neurons or brain capacity. It's eating your nasal cavity and destroying neurons.

Grant

Honorary Master
scientific articles don't really have any info accept for amphetamine studies from the states but those are way lower consumption figures yet the advantages are prevalent in students with regards to their studies and tests.
be guided by the meth studies

methamphetamine and methcathinone are quite similar in chemical composition and manufacture process.
methamphetamine is a bit more complex - to compare: cooking up cat vs meth, is a little like frying chicken wings, vs roasting a chicken.
both affect receptors in the brain in a similar manner
both tend to cause "insular" behavior - this may be a reason some students gain benefit (insular behavior + extended waking hours).

and yes, over the years - specifically between 2000 and 2005 i did heaps of schit, cat, coke, meth, ghb, ketamine, heroin (by mistake) - along with the other pedestrian narcotics of the day - the weed, acid, mdma, etc

cooking up a batch of cat and ghb on a wednesday night for the weekend was a regular activity (cat has an amazing nutty almond smell (an ester) halfway through the process & ghb is as simple as cool-aid

qscwbt

Expert Member
You think you can manage and suddenly you loose control.
This is a road you do not want to be on. Its a road to nowhere. And that road will be your end. The problem is on your way to nowhere be ready to loose everything close to you.

Cray

Honorary Master
Jesus o_O

How do you write "I'm a recreational user" and then go and post that detailed description of the way it screws you up??

CT_Biker

Expert Member
As someone who has had a bit of experience with taking stimulants, even though it was prescribed.

You are not a hero for doing this.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
You sir are a retard of the highest order.

You are also not a recreational user if you are using it to stay away for a week.... that is fscking stupid in the extreme.

You are screwing up your body and killing your brain fast...

Polly101

I just don't want to be anywhere near this guy when this is happening

Driving.... OMFG
gives me cold shivers thinking what the other people on the road could be on

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Your recreational use reminds me of my Aunt's after my Uncle died.

She was also staying awake most weeks for days on end, sometimes a few hours sleep every 24 to 36 hours.
Ate mostly chocolate and drank lots of fluids.

Started seeing lights in passageways, intruders in her house, "people" were trying to make her lose her mind both the living and the dead.

Eventually died from an OD of that and various other things.

Anyway, quit while you are ahead.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I just don't want to be anywhere near this guy when this is happening

Driving.... OMFG
gives me cold shivers thinking what the other people on the road could be on
Good point....

OP, What city do you live in so we can try and avoid being on the roads when you are high as a fscking kite and a danger to everyone around you.

mokhalid

I am guessing you at a point where it is so addictive that you want to keep taking it which keeps you awake for a week. The only positive I can take from this is you realize there is an issue and hopefully it will lead to a realization that long term health effects should not be your concern right now and rather cutting your dosage and a serious attempt to come off it

Matt91

This stuff is so addictive - I've seen it tear a family apart and there's no happy endings when this shite is involved.
Also, how do you know its not cut with nasty things like rattex or drain cleaner etc?

You seem like an sensible enough person to know that what you're doing is damaging your body/brain etc, even if there's no noticeable side effects.... yet. From what I have been told by friends and such is that the only benefit to doing a drug like this is to be a social butterfly if you're more of an introvert or to get things done - specifically my varsity friends who need to grind non-stop in order to get a project done or deadline met.

What are your reasons? As so many other have already asked - maybe if you it helps you get stuff done and work harder try something like Conserta, or even better a natural option like Concentrate? If it's just for fun then you need to try seek professional help and maybe involve someone close to you you can trust and get support from.

Main thing is, the drug isn't adding to your life only taking away from it - hopefully you can nip it in the butt before it takes more from you than you expect.

Asgard85

I think you already know that the effects are not good, so what would be helpful about knowing the specifics?

You want to know what to look out for when you begin to feel (the probably inevitable) negative side effects if you continue as you are?
You already feel some general negative effects and aren't sure if they are related to the drug use?
You already have some specific negative effects and want to know if they are permanent?

Surely no matter what answers you receive the only thing that makes any sense at all is to stop doing this to yourself?