a Narcotics Question

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
This stuff is so addictive - I've seen it tear a family apart and there's no happy endings when this shite is involved.
Also, how do you know its not cut with nasty things like rattex or drain cleaner etc?

You seem like an sensible enough person to know that what you're doing is damaging your body/brain etc, even if there's no noticeable side effects.... yet. From what I have been told by friends and such is that the only benefit to doing a drug like this is to be a social butterfly if you're more of an introvert or to get things done - specifically my varsity friends who need to grind non-stop in order to get a project done or deadline met.

What are your reasons? As so many other have already asked - maybe if you it helps you get stuff done and work harder try something like Conserta, or even better a natural option like Concentrate? If it's just for fun then you need to try seek professional help and maybe involve someone close to you you can trust and get support from.

Main thing is, the drug isn't adding to your life only taking away from it - hopefully you can nip it in the butt before it takes more from you than you expect.
Yup, my brother hung himself after a bender.

Spliffcat

Expert Member
OP it's going to **** your life up and destroy those around you.
I know my one girlfriend was and still is an addict.
Don't do it.

TheTwo

Expert Member
be guided by the meth studies

methamphetamine and methcathinone are quite similar in chemical composition and manufacture process.
methamphetamine is a bit more complex - to compare: cooking up cat vs meth, is a little like frying chicken wings, vs roasting a chicken.
both affect receptors in the brain in a similar manner
both tend to cause "insular" behavior - this may be a reason some students gain benefit (insular behavior + extended waking hours).

and yes, over the years - specifically between 2000 and 2005 i did heaps of schit, cat, coke, meth, ghb, ketamine, heroin (by mistake) - along with the other pedestrian narcotics of the day - the weed, acid, mdma, etc

cooking up a batch of cat and ghb on a wednesday night for the weekend was a regular activity (cat has an amazing nutty almond smell (an ester) halfway through the process & ghb is as simple as cool-aid
You are the CHAMP, I'd have NO idea how to cook up such stuff

garp

Executive Member
Sounds like you need to find the right dose for the initial 12hr experience which sounds quite good. All downhill after that.

As1974a

@OP. You should have researched first before making yourself a test subject. At least your brain seems intact enough to enable you to start a throw away account, remember and list the memoirs of the various time frames and to remember to ask a question.
I can't remember yesterday's breakfast. Mmmm actually never mind i just remembered :X3:

R4ziel

Expert Member
I had a friend who was a "recreational user" and was never addicted according to him, his recreational use went from "only at parties" to "Only on weekends" to "only after work"

He OD'd a week after the last time he told me he is not addicted and does not need help, his addiction tore his family apart and ruined lives of so many people he would have hated himself if he ever realized.

If you can get out, get out today, if not today, get help quitting because its a downhill that gets steeper and steeper, the only way of recovering the dive is quitting

eg2505

Honorary Master
a friend of mine probably took what your on OP,
wasn't pretty or cool, OD'd a few times, ended up in Hospital, went to rehab, relapsed, relapsed again in the rehab place,
tried to commit suicide a few times. ended up in a mental hospital, fun and Games and circuses and lions.
alienated everybody around , did more strange and bizarre things. been on a roller coaster that never ends.

and all started with 1 hit at a party,

me? never touched the vile stuff, think I made a good decision there TBH.

as it ruins lives and alienates good people from ones life.

OP, get help before you drive your car off a cliff, and hurt innocent people. as my friend nearly did a few times

The Voice

Executive Member
I did a line at a friend's house party one night. Was drunk at the time, and found it surreal how I was stone cold sober within a few minutes. And that I watched the sun come up because I couldn't fall asleep. That was the last time I did it.

Sadly, my friends (a married couple with a young daughter) would continue, to the point where they had to start selling things to pay for their "recreational habit". She was able to carry on working to keep a roof over their heads, but his business went under because he wasn't able to function without doing a line. 10 years on we barely keep in touch, but I'm glad to know they're off the drugs and doing well after losing everything they had worked so hard for.

eg2505

Honorary Master
OP needs help, seen it once too many times,

unfortunately these are the people begging at the Robots and stop streets to feed their addiction.
and even when they do get the help, its always in hiding, can come back anytime and start using very easily.

never really come right again,

very sad OP, hope you find comfort with your drugs.
just warn the rest of us so we wont be on the road at the same time.

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
OP needs help, seen it once too many times,

unfortunately these are the people begging at the Robots and stop streets to feed their addiction.
and even when they do get the help, its always in hiding, can come back anytime and start using very easily.

never really come right again,

very sad OP, hope you find comfort with your drugs.
just warn the rest of us so we wont be on the road at the same time.
Spoken like someone who knows absolutely **** all on the subject, well done.

clickingbuttons

Being awake for 96 hours straight even without the use of narcotics is highly damaging to your body and brain. If that's what you want to be doing go right ahead man, its your life.

Safyrbleu

Typical day is as follows:
Wake up at 5, drink cold water to help wake me up, shower, get dressed, smoke a bit of weed and off to work.
Usually take lunch at around 11ish which almost always consists of takeaways/junk food.
Finish work at 17:30, smoke a joint in traffic on the way home, get home at around 19:00ish.
Stop at the liquor store if I know there's no dop at home, usually just drink beer during the week, 5 quarts is my standard per night.
Youtube/Netflix/game while smoking weed (around 2 grams per night) and drinking. If I'm hungry, I'll make some food or order takeaways., but most nights I don't really eat.
Then shower, brush teeth and get in bed at around 23:45 and go to sleep.
I 'm also a big fan of mushrooms and LSD, but confine those to no more than twice a year, more to keep it being something special than due to any heath concerns.

From my student days I remember sleep deprivation can make things quite trippy, but that was due to having to stay up and study/work and not because of drugs.

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
Typical day is as follows:
Wake up at 5, drink cold water to help wake me up, shower, get dressed, smoke a bit of weed and off to work.
Usually take lunch at around 11ish which almost always consists of takeaways/junk food.
Finish work at 17:30, smoke a joint in traffic on the way home, get home at around 19:00ish.
Stop at the liquor store if I know there's no dop at home, usually just drink beer during the week, 5 quarts is my standard per night.
Youtube/Netflix/game while smoking weed (around 2 grams per night) and drinking. If I'm hungry, I'll make some food or order takeaways., but most nights I don't really eat.
Then shower, brush teeth and get in bed at around 23:45 and go to sleep.
I 'm also a big fan of mushrooms and LSD, but confine those to no more than twice a year, more to keep it being something special than due to any heath concerns.

From my student days I remember sleep deprivation can make things quite trippy, but that was due to having to stay up and study/work and not because of drugs.
Does sound a bit hectic, I would be buggered only getting 5ish hours of sleep a night!