a Narcotics Question

SweetFennyAdams

Expert Member
The fact you are asking these moronic questions demonstrates your brain is already fried.
You need professional treatment ASAP!
No sympathy here.

Techne

Honorary Master
In computer terms....
Everytime you use it you overclock your CPU and graphics card by doubling the voltages without any cooling. The gaming experience is awesome for a while but if you are lucky you will end up with just enough silicon to enjoy Tetris and sokoban on a green monochrome Intel XT 8088 @ 4.77 MHz.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Yea, was/is a really ****ed up situation, even though it was December 2014 it is one of them pivotal moments.
Christmas too - that sux more. And I think it is something you never get over - just possibly come to terms with.

Toxxyc

Expert Member
I can see the admins on here. Clicking username -> Options -> Shared IPs

Ooooh, now I see who's the member who uses.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
My ex got hooked on cat, mainly for that first performance boost period. He started taking before & during work said it gave him confidence.

Took him ~3 years to kill himself, family told everyone it was meningitis can't really blame them. What a waste, he failed to even make it to 40..

marine1

Honorary Master
Typical day is as follows:
Wake up at 5, drink cold water to help wake me up, shower, get dressed, smoke a bit of weed and off to work.
Usually take lunch at around 11ish which almost always consists of takeaways/junk food.
Finish work at 17:30, smoke a joint in traffic on the way home, get home at around 19:00ish.
Stop at the liquor store if I know there's no dop at home, usually just drink beer during the week, 5 quarts is my standard per night.
Youtube/Netflix/game while smoking weed (around 2 grams per night) and drinking. If I'm hungry, I'll make some food or order takeaways., but most nights I don't really eat.
Then shower, brush teeth and get in bed at around 23:45 and go to sleep.
I 'm also a big fan of mushrooms and LSD, but confine those to no more than twice a year, more to keep it being something special than due to any heath concerns.

From my student days I remember sleep deprivation can make things quite trippy, but that was due to having to stay up and study/work and not because of drugs.
No offence but where are you in life?
What job ? Successful?
Do you have any ambition ?