A personal gripe list [split from another thread by ic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kei

Banned
All I am going to say is that I can see tibby.dude even tried to twist this thread into SOMETHING to do with the ANC.

I haven't heard what he said... he is on ignore, along with a whole long list of other people!

bb_matt

Executive Member
pssst - noone, he can't see either of us !

/me makes universal d1ckhead mime (as perfected by jasper carrat) at Kei, but he can't see me, so the effort is wasted. Ah well, it's the thought that counts !

Maybe we should have a new button for Kei - "Ignore Everyone" - that way, he only gets to view his own posts and doesn't have to trouble himself with opinions he doesn't agree with !

guest2013-1

well said bb_matt. I've had many run ins with folks I don't agree with but I haven't added anyone to the ignore list because even though I will argue with them, I don't nessacarily just want to shut them out because they might as well change my mind on some topics and I'm always open to listen/read to others opinions.

If it weren't for that, some people might still believe that the earth is flat and that George Bush is not an alien.

craigsa

Executive Member
Well i must say i have really wanted to add Tibby to my ignore list many times :)

Luke7777

Executive Member
Don't you just hate it when
noone said:
probably me too, but thats because im cute init?
people
tibby.dude said:
http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lget4001.jpg
bb_matt said:
pssst - noone, he can't see either of us !
/me makes universal d1ckhead mime (as perfected by jasper carrat) at Kei, but he can't see me, so the effort is wasted. Ah well, it's the thought that counts ! Maybe we should have a new button for Kei - "Ignore Everyone" - that way, he only gets to view his own posts and doesn't have to trouble himself with opinions he doesn't agree with !
people
noone said:
well said bb_matt. I've had many run ins with folks I don't agree with but I haven't added anyone to the ignore list because even though I will argue with them, I don't nessacarily just want to shut them out because they might as well change my mind on some topics and I'm always open to listen/read to others opinions.
If it weren't for that, some people might still believe that the earth is flat and that George Bush is not an alien.
that's on your igore list ? Happened to me many a time :D

tibby.dude

Executive Member
craigsa said:
Well i must say i have really wanted to add Tibby to my ignore list many times :)
Come on Craig ... you can do it ... just a few clicks ... be strong mate :).

Status
Not open for further replies.