'A phenomenal response' - Western Cape residents donate 1 million litres of water to KZN

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

neoprema

Executive Member
Not gonna rob the KZN residents of much needed waters, but when I see "Gift of the Givers" in a sentence i raise an eyebrow.

PrimeSteak

Executive Member
And just a few years ago the ANC shills were screaming about how useless the WC was because it was running out of water...
Throughout this whole disaster in KZN, only the national gov and WC have been in the news by sending relief and teams to help. None of the other provinces...

PrimeSteak

Executive Member
Actually, WC is perpetuating the problem. KZN are like car guards: if you keep giving to them, they’re going to keep hanging around.
Leave it to a Gautenger to say something like this

lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3WA

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Exactly.

It's recommended to drink at least 3 litres of water a day. So 333,333 people happy for one day.
I'd say you looking at 15L a day per household for drinking and cooking food. So you looking at around 66K households getting a days supply of water.

Dan C

Honorary Master
I'd say you looking at 15L a day per household for drinking and cooking food. So you looking at around 66K households getting a days supply of water.
Yes. I wasn't going to go that far.

It's all great, but like @RedViking said. All that plastic may not be properly disposed of.

/dare I say that 1mil litres is just a drop in the ocean :p

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Throughout this whole disaster in KZN, only the national gov and WC have been in the news by sending relief and teams to help. None of the other provinces...
No idea where the idea that donations should come per province comes from, people donate through many ways, for example my employer has a fund we donate to that will assist in KZN, churches also collects donations and other organisations in communities, it doesn't have to be consolidated per province.