A R300m private college versus government's failed R866 million infrastructure plans

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member

Sarg3_ZN

Expert Member
It is not clear where this R866 million was diverted.

University World News contacted W&RSETA and the ministry for comment, but the two entities did not provide direct responses to questions on the “missing” funds.

National Treasury also confirmed the funds had not been returned and were not accounted for as required by the Public Finance Management Act regulations.

Viva Corruption! Viva!

A better life at the trough!

Kawak

Expert Member
Surprised? Anyone whose had experience with government tenders will know why, gov knows why and LOVES the reason, the deploying authority (read ANC) is currently having issues paying salaries because of the lacking of said reason, the voting public, well, they are the only ones to claim to not know... embarrassed? scared? Who the f knows!

RedViking

Nord of the South
The question is rather how long will it remain standing before the politicians and rioters intervene.

Last edited:

Mekon

Expert Member
Why are you guys being so harsh? The cANCer fail at everything and celebrate their failures. so mission accomplished.

Other Pineapple Smurf

Honorary Master
I see only white people in the pictures of the collage. Probably why it got done

Took on 14 posts to turn into a race thing.

I only see Afrikaans people from an Afrikaans organisation. Same as my son is going to an Afrikaans high school next year full of Afrikaans people. Guess when you live in the Cape, Afrikaans does not imply race.