A warning to America from South Africa

nivek

Executive Member
If the old government had not changed , we would have had a war in this country, that would have made the killing fields of Cambodia, and Bosnia, seem like a civil riot, and anyway the article is obviously written by a white supremist/zionist/anti-minority/radical Xenophobic.
Secondly the american industrial/military/ruling rich, would implement martial law, or clamp down in such a way as make any riot/protest/opposition movement seem to be harbouring or breeding terrorists, who are anti the good old U.S. of A, and one or two negative articles in the press towards any such group, and good old patriotism would rear its head, and the movements will fail.
He who controls the press controls public opinion.
errmmm..
Zionist?:p where'd you get that one from?

Aqua_lung

Honorary Master
I'll tell you what then - in 20 years feel free to point your finger at me and say I told you so. ok? ;)
20 years ago... more the 70's actually, I heard that the thought of SA being run by African's would be hilarious, there where comedy's at the time in theater's etc.

*not an opinion, just stating how much things can change*

nocilah

Banned
heh, reading that article explains why most first world countries look at third world countries and roll their eyes.

that article in itself is 20 years old in terms of mentality.

pathetic actually.

BandwidthAddict

Expert Member
I've just read the article. Apart from some rhetoric, it does have a point. Western culture is dying, slowly; and unless things change, the benefits that the Western culture has brought the world will die with it.

What do you think?

doobiwan

Executive Member
Blou Kappie, ou skattie

I haven't seen or heard from one of those dim witted old tarts in ages, what a joke.

Notice how she happily neglects the r@pe and pillage of this country by the Nats, and any bad thing white folks ever did. Sefrika isn't perfect, so you've got to choices.

Leave,
Or STFU!