A Windhoek ad has been banned for suggesting real men – like Gerard Butler – drink real beer

The_MAC

Executive Member
I'd rather swill on budweiser before I ever drink a erdinger weisbier again in my life. Anything is better than that horrid taste.

Oh ok, I thought you had something better to offer, seems your taste buds are not well calibrated..

Are you sure you are a beer drinker though?

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Real men drink piss straight off a mountain lion

Fake men drink coffee straight off civet schit

Mekon

Expert Member
Maybe I'm the manliest man because I once drank a few Windhoeks and I was in Windhoek at the same time.

Crayons

There you go @Crayons , he told you what he consumes. Sorry, I know your penis removal surgery is a sensitive issue, luckily for you it's a small OP, should be quick as there's not that much to remove.

Thanks, without your support I wouldn't have been able to through with it. One week and my new chamber of secrets will be ready for you.

Craig_

Honorary Master
Thanks, without your support I wouldn't have been able to through with it. One week and my new chamber of secrets will be ready for you.

Oh, you're going to get the same surgery that he will be getting, this is getting interesting now. Who's next, that fairy @ShaunSA ?

Craig_

Honorary Master
Who is he? Is it you? Are we going to be scissor sisters?

I like my penis, unlike Papa Kont mine is still in use so I have no intention of cutting it off. I was referring to the guy claiming to be a hunter.