Abolish affirmative action for born-frees

telkomsuig

Expert Member
Never going to happen in our lifetimes. The more whites leave the less oposition the big chiefs get.....

Kimosabe

What if all the white left, this place would crumble to the ground with in days

krycor

Honorary Master
10 yrs gone.. time to scrap it completely. There are plently ways to better yourself, but getting pushed into a position that you can't fill does not help. Initially it may have made some sense to push semi-capable people up the ranks, but now you don't want to impede the country or oppress a sector of the country when skills are lacking and they are available else this country is gonna go backwards for sometime and then become what it fought against

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Copied from - http://www.mybroadband.co.za/vb/showpost.php?p=556916&postcount=61

I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll probably never be anything other than self employed whilst I remain here in SA. Hopefully they'll have toned down AA by the time my daughter is looking for a job a couple of decades from now. Otherwise she can always make use of her other two citizenships and look for greener pastures.

Eventually someone - perhaps the constitutional court - is going to realise as noble as the idea was AA is by its very nature discriminatory and the rights of minorities need to be protected.

The blame game only works while those who really are to blame are still alive. My children shouldn't be held accountable for something they had nothing to do with.

kingmonty

Expert Member
I think that for a complete redress, a whole new policy should be thought up. The current policy is not working, as the Black Elite are prospering while the Poor and Extreme Poor are going backwards. A new system needs to be put in place, one that will dissuade companies siding with companies on a racial basis, and rather side on a merits only basis.