Abortion rights march: Thousands attend rallies across US

Spizz

Goat Botherer
As opposed to the oh so virtuous (and clever) liberals?

"You should have the right to do anything you want".
"You should have the right to murder your own children".

The virtuous and righteous menfolk of the Christian Taliban as appointed by god should have the right to tell women what to do with their bodies regardless of circumstances.

Are you going to church or not?

greg0205

Honorary Master
Say, Ponderer, have you thought of joining the Westboro Baptist Church?

I mean, the likelihood of you getting to see Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters live would be off the charts if you did.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Abortion after rape/incest etc. should be a no-brainer.

I wouldn't like to see abortion as a form of birth-control however. The post-abortion impact on mental and emotional state of the individual should be taken into consideration.

It is unfortunate that this has become a political playball with a severe dose of religion added to it.

In a nutshell: it should be the woman's choice, no question about it.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
No dunk, you're making my point for me... same people screeching my body my choice are the same demanding mandatory vaccines etc... but keep on self dunking :giggle:
That makes no sense. I would love to see examples of that?

Cacti

To paraphrase Reagan's quote, everyone voicing their opinion in this thread, regardless of your stance has been giving the opportunity to be born.

Chunk20

Expert Member
To paraphrase Reagan's quote, everyone voicing their opinion in this thread, regardless of your stance has been giving the opportunity to be born.

And given some of the crazy not everyone needs to be born.

CorneliusCenturion

Our men also have no say when you demand alimony or child support. You ok with having men pay for everything but when they tell you that aborting fetuses so you don't have to take responsibility for your whorish lifestyles is immoral then you cry foul.

Hypocritical pricks

CorneliusCenturion

Chunk20

Expert Member
Our men also have no say when you demand alimony or child support. You ok with having men pay for everything but when they tell you that aborting fetuses so you don't have to take responsibility for your whorish lifestyles is immoral then you cry foul.

Hypocritical pricks

Yes.

Cray

Honorary Master
The hypocrisy of the liberals.

We (group of wild-eyed-$hit-for-brains-mouth-breathers) oppose the death penalty for convicted/guilty murderers, and we support the murder of innocent babies.
We are soooo virtuous - we really really care about women and babies.
Gotta love someone who calls other people a"group of wild-eyed-$hit-for-brains-mouth-breathers" trying to take the moral high road.... :X3:

Last edited: