• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Absa has launched its new logo

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Absa has launched its new logo

Absa has launched its new logo, following BusinessTech discovering the refreshed design. The new logo is displayed in the headline image above.

The logo now sports a circular shape and a new shade of red – along with a new font.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Since the divorce Absa has wanted to charge me R50 to use their ATMs to get cash from my UK Barclays account. :mad:

Kosmik

Honorary Master
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

absa1.jpg

absa2.jpg

And half the scripts fail to load. "Testing, what is this testing? Just roll the damn thing out!"

absa3.jpg

Last edited:

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
They payed someone to design that? :wtf:
Yes as I mentioned elsewhere... paid a couple of bar no doubt... mediocre design pays very well, yet the timeless designs that are often copied and that become part of culture, see their creators die in abject poverty.

I could have done better in my sleep...

dotcat

So when you click a link to login to online banking you get this!?

Please take note

You are about to leave the Absa Group website. The content of the website you are visiting is not controlled by Absa Group. This link is being offered for your convenience and Absa Group is not responsible for accuracy or security of the information provided. We recommend that you read the privacy policies and terms of the other website. The requested site will open in a new window.