Absolute Hosting support?

Reaper1242

I asked a while back about budget hosting and after recommendations, decided on Absolute Hosting. Last week I sent an email to ask a question and I've still not had a response.

So this leaves me wondering. If they don't even respond to a presale query, how much am I going to struggle for support if I really need it?

Edit: All resolved and happy

Last edited:

SYNERGY

Executive Member
They have premium support which you can pay for...

It's actually one of the reasons why I moved to Domains.co.za on principle.

Absolute Hosting support is pretty decent thou.

Reaper1242

They have premium support which you can pay for...

It's actually one of the reasons why I moved to Domains.co.za on principle.

Absolute Hosting support is pretty decent thou.
I just saw the premium support thing now. Always a catch.
Can't be bothered with that kind of nonsense. Moving swiftly along.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Absolute Hosting Representative
Company Rep
Hi @Reaper1242

I’m really sorry to hear about this as this is not the norm. Please pm me your email address so that I can investigate this and provide feedback.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Hi @Jade @ Absolute Hosting,

Tell you what. I'm sending a new email from the same email address. Let's see if I get a reply.
Thanks for getting back to me, please confirm the email address that you are sending to.

EDIT:
I think I have found your original inquiry, ticket 416063 which was replied to 13 minutes after being opened.

Please pm me your email address so that I can take a look through the logs on our side to determine what the issue is.

Last edited:

Reaper1242

Thanks for getting back to me, please confirm the email address that you are sending to.

EDIT:
I think I have found your original inquiry, ticket 416063 which was replied to 13 minutes after being opened.

Please pm me your email address so that I can take a look through the logs on our side to determine what the issue is.
No idea what happened there. I searched my inbox, spam and trash, and I see the automated reply at 8:12 am but nothing after that. That address doesn't forward, so it can't be that.

I don't doubt there was a reply, just have no clue why it never got to me. Anyway, I did get a reply this morning and a call from Kyle. So I'm satisfied with the response.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
No idea what happened there. I searched my inbox, spam and trash, and I see the automated reply at 8:12 am but nothing after that. That address doesn't forward, so it can't be that.

I don't doubt there was a reply, just have no clue why it never got to me. Anyway, I did get a reply this morning and a call from Kyle. So I'm satisfied with the response.
Thanks for updating the thread :)

ubercal

Expert Member

so whos fault was it in the end ?

Kingskid

Hi @Reaper1242

I’m really sorry to hear about this as this is not the norm. Please pm me your email address so that I can investigate this and provide feedback.
Sorry to hear OP, glad its resolved.
Just sharing my experience so far. Whenever I have logged a ticket with Absolute Hosting they have responded within minutes, and resolved any issues quickly. so I can only share positive experiences with support from them.

Reaper1242

Just sharing my experience so far. Whenever I have logged a ticket with Absolute Hosting they have responded within minutes, and resolved any issues quickly. so I can only share positive experiences with support from them.
Chalk it up to a glitch on the interwebs. But all sorted now and happy with the support. Can't blame them.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Agreed

Thanks for taking the call from Kyle and glad we managed to get this sorted.
Thanks @Kingskid - we appreciate your business and support!