Accelerit Fibre - Talk to us

goswald

Accelerit, can you explain the degrading line speeds as the day goes on?

My support ticket number is 641099

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200329-080034_Speedtest.jpg
    Screenshot_20200329-080034_Speedtest.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 40

mot777mot

Hi There,

What network (FNO) is your line on? Can you share your ticket number with me so I can have this looked at?

Thanks
DFA, been up to **** for the last 2 weeks now, had to resort to Mobile data to just do anything

Customer-Reply
Department
Technical Support
Submitted
Monday, February 10th, 2020 (17:09)
Last Updated
5 seconds ago
Priority
High

Attachments

• packet loss.PNG
    packet loss.PNG
    2.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

ld13

Honorary Master
Been down since last night. Reopened #138474.
Router gets to Connection Status:Checking the user name and password... Please wait. It will take 1~5 minutes
and nothing further. Then and again it will show Connection Status:ERROR: No response from the remote server. Please contact your ISP for help. Planned maintenance in the area only started this morning so should be unrelated.

No feedback from accelerit as of yet.

@AcceleritZa @Frogfoot Fibre
Edit: As of last night, no response from Accelerit. Almost sitting at 24 hours of downtime.
Edit 2: No feedback, but everything just started working again. :)

Last edited:

mot777mot

Been down since last night. Reopened #138474.
Router gets to Connection Status:Checking the user name and password... Please wait. It will take 1~5 minutes
and nothing further. Then and again it will show Connection Status:ERROR: No response from the remote server. Please contact your ISP for help. Planned maintenance in the area only started this morning so should be unrelated.

No feedback from accelerit as of yet.

@AcceleritZa @Frogfoot Fibre
Edit: As of last night, no response from Accelerit. Almost sitting at 24 hours of downtime.
Edit 2: No feedback, but everything just started working again. :)

I'm sitting with a service that i cant use for more than a week with no answers from Accelerit, had to resort to 3G just to do my work. What a joke they are.

goswald

I'm also having problems with Accelerit, they just keep closing my tickets without actually fixing anything

WazzyD

I pay over R1000 a month for 40mbs but to this day I don't even get half that speed (between 4mbs and 19 on a good day).

I log tickets every day but all that I get back is excuses about openserve being the problem. The irony is that I tested (Using their own router, ONT and fiber, that apparently has a problem) with a different ISP and get perfect performance so they are blatantly lying.

Does anybody know how I can take legal action as I have daily proof that the speeds are never more than 20mbs on any given day and I want to get half of what I paid back over the last year and a half.

DMaulidi

I pay over R1000 a month for 40mbs but to this day I don't even get half that speed (between 4mbs and 19 on a good day).

I log tickets every day but all that I get back is excuses about openserve being the problem. The irony is that I tested (Using their own router, ONT and fiber, that apparently has a problem) with a different ISP and get perfect performance so they are blatantly lying.

Does anybody know how I can take legal action as I have daily proof that the speeds are never more than 20mbs on any given day and I want to get half of what I paid back over the last year and a half.

I thought I was the only one experiencing this appalling service. I'm actually in the process of cancelling my Fibre with them because this can't be what I signed up for.

Science_guy_mj

Hi Accelerit,

I'm looking for some help regarding my latency,
I'm in Stellenbosch and have a 50/50Mbps package and a line with SADV.

Over the last 6 months the speeds were perfect, we got constant 40-50Mbps in most scenarios and have no problem downloading or streaming.

However, gaming is largely time dependant. Ping to the various speedtest servers are perfect, I get between 3ms and 7ms always, however, other servers like Microsoft's Azure servers and Discord's is only fine between like 1AM and 11AM, the rest of the time I get a ping in excess of 140ms. This makes gaming extremely undoable.

I've launched multiple tickets regarding this issue, but it seems the support staff is incompotent or just don't care. I've shown detailed Ping results using PingPlotter and Tracert, then they'll ask me for an MTR, after running an MTR, they resport vaguely that I should recontact them if the problem persits, whilst it still hasn't been fixed.

Please help.

eugenerun

@AcceleritZa trying to get support. My connectivity went down this morning.

On hold with your support line for the past 1hr15mins... Is there even anyone at your support desk???

Is there anyway to get help to get my connectivity restored over the weekend. It was definitely working up until 10am... Have been trying since then to get help.