Ace Magashule’s sons each bag a Free State Covid-19 contract

thechamp

Honorary Master
The Free State provincial treasury has awarded contracts worth R2.7-million to the sons of ANC secretary-general and former Free State premier Ace Magashule.

The Free State’s latest tender bulletin, published on 17 July, contains the names of around 70 businesses that received contracts for Covid-19-related goods and services, with a combined value of R173-million.

The list includes the names of Motheko Projects and Marvel Deeds. Tshepiso Magashule, the ANC SG’s eldest son, is Motheko Project’s sole director, company records reveal. Tshepiso’s younger brother, Thato, is listed as the sole director of Marvel Deeds.

According to the tender bulletin, Motheko Projects received a contract worth R2.29-million from the provincial treasury. Marvel Deeds’ contract is valued at R427,221.

koeks525

Expert Member
I want a slice of the action too... who do I call, or sleep with?
:ROFL:

McT

The Humble Scot!
They're just keeping it in the family.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
Would Cyril act against Ace?

Oh wait, Cyril's son has a tender. Oops.
hahahahah breath hahahah. Big oopsie!!!

#keepvotinganc peeps.

I must say the ANC was back pedling in the media this week.. and now this.Noice... I want them ANC voters see how their leaders fck them over.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
The voters seem OK with it, have been for more than two decades, will vote for them again.
O for sure. The voters have no issue with corruption. But what is nice... for every person that dies of covid 19, who is an ANC supporter... the family can shake CR's hand and thank him personally for stealing covid money!

acidrain

Executive Member
We really need to rewrite the government tender rules.
I tell so many people government tender rules should be like company product competitions. Familys of the Employee are excluded from participation.

If someone finds that unfair, then clearly they blinded as to how much work there actually is available out there.