Ace Magashule’s sons each bag a Free State Covid-19 contract

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Genius, if everyone steals gets tender, then everyone is guilty innocent

And that is the problem and why I said they ANC will never address its problem with corruption. Its the way the party does things. They're all covered in spilt gravy.

Sollie

Executive Member
And that is the problem and why I said they ANC will never address its problem with corruption. Its the way the party does things. They're all covered in spilt gravy.
Kinda TravelGate vs the Scorpions reloaded .... we know how it ends. The precedent has been set.

access

Honorary Master
Genius, if everyone steals gets tender, then everyone is guilty innocent

"Tell me of one leader of the ANC, who has not done business with government... you are looking at [just] government; [other] people are working with banks," said Magashule without mentioning names.
which is the problem. you mullet. they really dont get it.

People are going to say I am defending myself that's why I don't want to create that impression. I don't want to enter into that space where I am defending myself and my children. My children are adults, they are not even staying with me," said Magashule, as he declined to speak about the details of the matter.
lol as if people stop caring about their children once theyve moved out. :ROFL:

McT

The Humble Scot!
Essentially, he is:

1. condoning the corrupt practice
2. implying that all leaders in the ANC are corrupt
3. admits he has FOMO

Cretin!

No wonder the ANC is what it is. Little wonder that it will be the force, which takes the country into abject poverty. Zimbabwe, lookout! Here we come.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
Essentially, he is:

1. condoning the corrupt practice
2. implying that all leaders in the ANC are corrupt
3. admits he has FOMO

Cretin!

No wonder the ANC is what it is. Little wonder that it will be the force, which takes the country into abject poverty. Zimbabwe, lookout! Here we come.
but JZ did say corruption was a western concept (lol) /s

The sad part these are no repercussions for stealing/looting with them

Reactions: McT

grok

Honorary Master
One good thing coming from letting the ANC govern, is that they've exposed themselves as utter crooks and rather lacking in integrity, despite having a committee for it.

The country is done for, but at least history will show why exactly.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
One good thing coming from letting the ANC govern, is that they've exposed themselves as utter crooks and rather lacking in integrity, despite having a committee for it.

The country is done for, but at least history will show why exactly.
Might take our fellow voters a few generations to whack their heads and finally see the truth of how we ended up where we are inevitably headed. In a race to the bottom of the intellectual barrel (33% pass and handouts for the win), too many people are blinded by the ANC's lies and easily deceived by their mistruths.

People around here don't like it when you point it out, but they have kept this country stupid and dependent for a reason. Makes selling BS easier.