Ace Magashule must immediately step aside, rules ANC's integrity commission

surface

Honorary Master
It was first announced by an insider. It may have been propaganda by those loyal to Ramaphosa but I haven't seen any RET disputing this claim.
It seems the allegation is not new. I really hope that he is not stupid to pay salaries directly out of his own pocket.

I suspect he probably intervened and "motivated" donors somehow. Unless he donated some money to party that can be utilized for salary ?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
It seems the allegation is not new. I really hope that he is not stupid to pay salaries directly out of his own pocket.

I suspect he probably intervened and "motivated" donors somehow. Unless he donated some money to party that can be utilized for salary ?

I don't think he'd pay directly from pocket. There are tax implications if he does that.

Blu82

Expert Member
That twitter feed links to an article in the Mail and Guardian.

Two sources with intimate knowledge of the matter told the Mail & Guardian that the two senior politicians received at least $2-million from donors but the money failed to make it into the Luthuli House bank account.
Ramaphosa is said to have lobbied close to R30-million from donors in 2019 and 2020 to help the ANC recover from its financial woes.
“The president has rescued Luthuli House by paying staff salaries and its debts several times. In the past 18 months, the president paid for salaries when the organisation was in a crisis. He has had enough,” the one senior ANC leader said. “Mashatile has done nothing to rescue the organisation from its financial crisis and the president has had enough.”

Source

Bonywasawarrioraway

I bet this is the reason mr sushi (forget his name) changed his mind about joining the eff.

Bonywasawarrioraway

His beans
Was he investigated after quitting EFF?
This is news to me. I don't recall. However there was a lot of accusations flying about how those gold mine bee payments were distributed. I don't recall any prosecutions though.
thats a very old article. still the "so called eff" mind you, they are still "so called|"

ForceFate

Honorary Master
This is news to me. I don't recall. However there was a lot of accusations flying about how those gold mine bee payments were distributed. I don't recall any prosecutions though.
thats a very old article. still the "so called eff" mind you, they are still "so called|"
They hadn't launched at the time of publication of article. I think the Zupta may have threatened to derail his life if he continued serving in the EFF.