Ace Magashule must immediately step aside, rules ANC's integrity commission

Splinter

Honorary Master
I honestly don't think there is any beans to spill. They are all in on the crap etc.

Zuma , Ace ... they would have spilled the beans long time ago if they had some.

It's pretty simple. Jacob is the dumb tnuc who sold the country to the Gupta's, and didn't get anything in return (he was planning on a constant supply of money from them, but then the Gupta leaks came along and he was fuarked).

Ace - a very strong-willed individual who thinks he is untouchable. Hence him willing to try and rupture the ANC to save himself.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
I honestly don't think there is any beans to spill. They are all in on the crap etc.

Zuma , Ace ... they would have spilled the beans long time ago if they had some.
Zuma tried at the Zondo commission.

It was all a bunch of conspiracy crap from the 80s, but conveniently couldn't recall stuff from just a few years ago.

After that, this threat of beans fell flat and everyone knows now that the RETards have nothing. Hence the shift in power in the NEC. They either side with the reformists or find themselves in Eish's position...

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master

It was all a bunch of conspiracy crap from the 80s, but conveniently couldn't recall stuff from just a few years ago.

After that, this threat of beans fell flat and everyone knows now that the RETards have nothing. Hence the shift in power in the NEC. They either side with the reformists or find themselves in Eish's position...
Spot on!

ForceFate

Honorary Master
From few years ago...

rietrot

Honorary Master

I don't know. I think there's plenty of wrongdoing he remembers from recent years, but it probably implicates him more than anyone else.

Same end result.

Priapus

Executive Member

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
This is a great article on the current situation, Ace finds himself in.

Just came here to post this link...

BBSA

Honorary Master
Ace Magashule looks set to face misconduct charges for defying his suspension order in the wake of this weekend’s national executive committee (NEC) meeting. The party’s top decision making body has instructed the ANC’s top six officials to deal with Magashule’s alleged “misconduct” in holding a series of media briefings challenging the NEC after he had been suspended by the party’s national working committee (NWC) earlier this month.

surface

Honorary Master
Ace Magashule looks set to face misconduct charges for defying his suspension order in the wake of this weekend’s national executive committee (NEC) meeting. The party’s top decision making body has instructed the ANC’s top six officials to deal with Magashule’s alleged “misconduct” in holding a series of media briefings challenging the NEC after he had been suspended by the party’s national working committee (NWC) earlier this month.

I will wait for Ace to re-suspend suspended Cyril yet again.

surface

Honorary Master
Nothing can touch the frog boiler

Wakanda has these invisible shields protecting it from the rotw
Absolutely. That is why my thoughts & prayers are for DD to be the next one. I am glad I found a friend who thinks the same way.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Absolutely. That is why my thoughts & prayers are for DD to be the next one. I am glad I found a friend who thinks the same way.

The cat :love:

Now there's someone who can use this whole thing to his advantage :cool:

surface

Honorary Master
The cat :love:

Now there's someone who can use this whole thing to his advantage :cool:
:ROFL: :ROFL: If I have to guess, I would say cat is about 1% of frog in terms of smartness. Also cat is way too dodgy for him to take advantage of any situation. At least for now.