Ace Magashule must immediately step aside, rules ANC's integrity commission

Splinter

Honorary Master
Being the amateur he is he has burnt all bridges leading to a successful appeal within the ANC, now he has only the courts to rely on and its also not going well on that front.

What's funny is that the CR faction did not even have to work that hard, lowlifes are doing all the dirty work that is going to lead to their expulsion, what a bunch of amateurs...

You sound upset :)

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Appeal in 3...2....1....
The high court has ruled the ANC’s suspension of Secretary-General Ace Magashule is in line with the party’s constitution and that of the country. Magashule has previously indicated he would appeal if he lost the case.
This is the way of these goons. Tie up the courts in frivolous actions, especially those whose outcome is inevitable.

daveza

Honorary Master

Suspended ANC secretary-general Ace Magashule says there is no need for him to read the Johannesburg high court full-bench ruling dismissing his bid to reverse his suspension by the governing party.

However, Magashule said he would appeal the judgment with the hope a higher court would arrive at a different conclusion.

“On my part there is not even a need to study the judgment. It is clearly legally wrong and not in accordance with the constitution.

All these frivolous appeals wasting the courts' time - they should quadruple the penalty costs.

Sollie

Honorary Master

surface

Honorary Master

All these frivolous appeals wasting the courts' time - they should quadruple the penalty costs.
I am sure we will all agree that it is frivolous but surely he has every right to appeal till the last stage?

Mpofu is going to be insanely rich after all this.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
ANC is splintering. How long before RET splinter and EFF merge and hold majority?
If it ever splinters, then the RET faction would be concentrated in KZN, where they'd battle it out with IFP. If that happens, we might even see violence escalating.

Acid0

Expert Member
Its always funny how these idiot criminals want to shout foul once its not going their way.

nightjar

Executive Member
I am open to correction but I thought that Ace Magashule and Carl Niehaus were both resident in Gauteng?
That being the case, neither had any legal right to leave the province for the purpose of causing trouble at Nkandla.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
I am open to correction but I thought that Ace Magashule and Carl Niehaus were both resident in Gauteng?
That being the case, neither had any legal right to leave the province for the purpose of causing trouble at Nkandla.
Ace can easily spin it as work but not Carl, he has nothing seeing as he lost his official position as spew person for the kindergarten.

But we know how it goes.