Adam Catzavelos arrives at court to answer for race video

ForceFate

Honorary Master
"At this point we will not be commenting on issues of jurisdiction up until it is challenged by the defence. We do not want to pre-empt what will be said when his legal team makes representations.
Would this then not be waste of already stretched resources if they know defence is going to raise issues with jurisdiction?

RaptorSA

Expert Member
"related to the fact that the crime was committed outside of South Africa's borders"

Jou ma se p**s is 'n crime man.
We seriously need to bring that word back so that people can properly get over it.

Jabulani22

White people were also referred to by this name at one stage by muslims , i dont see many white folks getting in a tizz over it .

daveza

Honorary Master
Asked if Mazibuko might have been treated leniently, she said the commission was purposefully lenient to black offenders in racial incidents “because of the historical context”. She also said that racism from whites towards other races was more pervasive.
Try reading the Bill of rights before you spout such drivel.

1. Everyone is equal before the law and has the right to equal protection and benefit of the law.

2. Equality includes the full and equal enjoyment of all rights and freedoms. To promote the achievement of equality, legislative and other measures designed to protect or advance persons, or categories of persons, disadvantaged by unfair discrimination may be taken.

3. The state may not unfairly discriminate directly or indirectly against anyone on one or more grounds, including race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Sticks & stones will break my bones but words will never hurt.
I guess that that saying is obsolete in the eyes of all the whining sissies.
Land in Germany wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with banned words/phrases. I'd suggest you try this in Israel...