Adapt IT CEO Sbu Shabalala accused of armed assault

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Wow, hardcore. I met Sbu a few years ago as a student. He instructed Adapt IT to pay me R10k for pointing out a serious security issue in NMU's student info system. He was on campus to chat about general IT and career stuff. We all liked him a lot.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Its the way our country has gone. The criminals with corrupt business practice's are more likely to grow their businesses than those that are staying ethical.
Seems very first world to me.
When caught, admit no wrong doing and in good faith pay back the money.
Rinse and repeat.

eg2505

Honorary Master
one has to have hobbies outside work these days,
maybe he also does a bit of CIT and bank robbery on the weekend?

Reactions: ccj

RonSwanson

Executive Member
Wow, hardcore. I met Sbu a few years ago as a student. He instructed Adapt IT to pay me R10k for pointing out a serious security issue in NMU's student info system. He was on campus to chat about general IT and career stuff. We all liked him a lot.
Hush money? Has the security issue subsequently been fixed?

Senor

Honestly, if you have an ex wife, hands up if at some point you didn't wish that you could do something like this!!

acidrain

Executive Member
That's some campaign they have going against the guy. Suppose this is also from Huge?
This was my thought as well. Ever since Huge's offer was declined, there has been a spike in attacks against the CEO.

Not commenting on the legitimacy of the claims but the motives are very suspicious.

Illegal Allien

So I decided to google this Sipho guy a bit and stumbled on this article. i dont know much about savannahnews.com so i cant vouch for its truthfulness. Dude was apparently beaten up for "chowing his friend's wife"

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
A person in that capacity should not be doing this sort of thing. One would think they have a higher enough IQ than to do shyte like this.