Adobe CC Suite subscription from SA- questions

RealityIs

Good day,

I need access to Adobe CC Suite, specifically the full and latest subscriptions versions of Photoshop and Premier Pro.

This will be a student account, student status can be proven.

How does it work in SA? Do I have to go through a reseller? Can I sign up directly with a South African credit card? What if the software is only accessed from SA part of the time?

What is the cost of a full subscription, and what is the cost of a student subscription? Will the student subscription provide full access to the particular programmes I mention?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

How does it work in SA?
Go to Adobe.com and register / subscribe.

Do I have to go through a reseller?

No

Can I sign up directly with a South African credit card?
Yes

What if the software is only accessed from SA part of the time?
This isn't Netflix, so you're not Geo-blocked if you happen to use it in a different location. There might be a restriction on the number of devices you can use the software on simultaneously, I'm not sure, but obviously I just use it on my primary PC and a mobile phone / tablet. Usually not all at the same time.

You can get most of the details around pricing, student discounts, etc yourself from browsing their site directly.

Good day,

I need access to Adobe CC Suite, specifically the full and latest subscriptions versions of Photoshop and Premier Pro.

This will be a student account, student status can be proven.

How does it work in SA? Do I have to go through a reseller? Can I sign up directly with a South African credit card? What if the software is only accessed from SA part of the time?

What is the cost of a full subscription, and what is the cost of a student subscription? Will the student subscription provide full access to the particular programmes I mention?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
Make sure you don't pay more than around $35 pm. If you don't see that pricing (or better) as a student or some other promotion, just hop on Adobe's live chat and ask if they can help you afford a subscription.

They give out 50% discounts like candy. I've been subscribed for 4+ years now. Every year, a month or two before the rate jumps up to full price (each year is an annual commitment, billed monthly at the reduced price), I get on their live chat to cancel because "the sub is about to get too expensive". They don't hesitate to offer another year at half off every time.

If you’re going to use an alternative video editing solution, then you can also use an alternative to Photoshop. Affinity Photo is amazing and holds its own against Photoshop, without the need for a monthly subscription.

I think Affinity’s Inpainting is superior the Adobe’s Content Aware actually.

Affinity also has Designer as an alternative to Illustrator and Publisher as an alternative to InDesign.

Back