Adv. Mpshe - NPA head - swearing on TV - well paid

TonyHawk

Expert Member
Sounds like he was bought over by Zuma & Co.. he went way overboard in making a mockery of Mbeki... and Co
I would like to hear all the tapes... better yet... would also like it investigated to see if its authentic.. and not fabricated (as it could have been introduced long ago)
Though it doesn't make much difference... goes to show that all are guilty.. Zuma, Mbeki and others in the ANC.. one big shame

Why were opposition parties barred from the meeting... did Zille have any questions they would not like to answer ? :confused:

As this charge is dropped... we now insist that the Arms deal be Investigated to clear anyones names, of those accused... DA & others have this right.. & will use it

NPA on Mbeki comeback... was this the formation of COPE ? Either way.. watch COPE support now slide.. :( ... Fight on DA... the Battle is Yours alone :D

As for the NPA... this is it !!! (no future charges = $$$$) BIG JOKE :eek:

Another embarassing moment for the Nation of South Africa :eek:

Edit: Mods took out F*cking without replacing it with Swearing in Title :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Blaze786

Expert Member
Sounds like he was bought over by Zuma & Co.. he went way overboard in making a mockery of Mbeki... and Co
I would like to hear all the tapes... better yet... would also like it investigated to see if its authentic.. and not fabricated (as it could have been introduced long ago)
Though it doesn't make much difference... goes to show that all are guilty.. Zuma, Mbeki and others in the ANC.. one big shame

Why were opposition parties barred from the meeting... did Zille have any questions they would not like to answer ? :confused:

As this charge is dropped... we now insist that the Arms deal be Investigated to clear anyones names, of those accused... DA & others have this right.. & will use it

NPA on Mbeki comeback... was this the formation of COPE ? Either way.. watch COPE support now slide.. :( ... Fight on DA... the Battke is Yours alone :D

I honestly believe this was 1 of the last straws for South Africa's Judiciary system, honestly how can anyone now have faith in a system that can be bought, etc.

Oh how the great have fallen.

TonyHawk

Expert Member
I honestly believe this was 1 of the last straws for South Africa's Judiciary system, honestly how can anyone now have faith in a system that can be bought, etc.

Oh how the great have fallen.

Hopefully the DA & Zille will take Zuma to court.. even as President... he is not innocent... just off on "technicality" :rolleyes:

Blaze786

Expert Member
Hopefully the DA & Zille will take Zuma to court.. even as President... he is not innocent... just off on "technicality" :rolleyes:

Regardsless if he is innocent or not, once he is inducted as President there is sweet nothing they can do :mad:

*Clicks heals twice while repeating "there is no place like the uk, there is no..."*

TonyHawk

Expert Member
Regardsless if he is innocent or not, once he is inducted as President there is sweet nothing they can do :mad:

I beg to differ... and not doing so gives our approval that he is innocent ... no f*cking chance !!

Every member involved in the Arms deal must be prosecuted... not just 'Pres' Zuma ... what a day that will be ... half of the ANC members :D

Blaze786

Expert Member
I beg to differ... and not doing so gives our approval that he is innocent ... no f*cking chance !!

Every member involved in the Arms deal must be prosecuted... not just 'Pres' Zuma ... what a day that will be ... half of the ANC members :D

Immunity is a wonderful thing for a man running from criminal charges.

Plus you can not be tried twice for the same crime... [AFAIK]

Sackboy

Executive Member

NPA on Mbeki comeback... was this the formation of COPE ? Either way.. watch COPE support now slide.. :( ... Fight on DA... the Battle is Yours alone :D

Zille has tried to make political capital over this. I wouldn't have invited political parties either just before an election. Will Zille take legal action - No of course she won't because she's all talk and hot air.

Nothing further will happen because they don't want Mbkei's story to come out and more egg on the NPA's face.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
The NPA is now officially a 100% ANC puppet. Comrades can now do what they want and there will no longer be any 'embarrassing' court cases of criminal comrades. Viva ANC! Viva Corruption!!

Blaze786

Expert Member
The NPA is now officially a 100% ANC puppet. Comrades can now do what they want and there will no longer be any 'embarrassing' court cases of criminal comrades. Viva ANC! Viva Corruption!!

Agreed, I would love to know what the number was that finally got the charges dropped.

TonyHawk

Expert Member
Immunity is a wonderful thing for a man running from criminal charges.

Plus you can not be tried twice for the same crime... [AFAIK]

He never ended up in court for the case he was running from...
Therefore he was never tried... and therfore never acquitted...

It was pointless for the government (NPA) to continue against the government (ANC)... a different kettle when its the opposition :rolleyes:

TonyHawk

Expert Member
Zille has tried to make political capital over this. I wouldn't have invited political parties either just before an election. Will Zille take legal action - No of course she won't because she's all talk and hot air.

Nothing further will happen because they don't want Mbkei's story to come out and more egg on the NPA's face.

All the more reason... to see who all are implicated... thats why the ANC don't want an Investigation... SH*T Scared IMO :D

Blaze786

Expert Member

It was pointless for the government (NPA) to continue against the government (ANC)... a different kettle when its the opposition :rolleyes:

Aaah makes sense. Thought he was aquitted :sick:

Sackboy

Executive Member
Aaah makes sense. Thought he was aquitted :sick:
There is a device in law that allows for an acquittal in this case, even without attending court, but I don't know if they will pursue it. This decision will not make any private action a certainty and would be a waste of money IMHO.

Sackboy

Executive Member

If the decision had gone the other way you would have held it up as an example of NPA independence (?) The legal system works, even if you disagree with the result.

theratman

Honorary Master
I thought people on this forum did a good job of mocking mbeki anyway...

TonyHawk

Expert Member
If the decision had gone the other way you would have held it up as an example of NPA independence (?) The legal system works, even if you disagree with the result.

I agree with NPA if tapes are REAL... but doesn't mean Zuma is innocent...
The system does work... but the politicians keep interfering in it.. .what don't you understand :eek:

Sackboy

Executive Member
I agree with NPA if tapes are REAL... but doesn't mean Zuma is innocent...
The system does work... but the politicians keep interfering in it.. .what don't you understand :eek:
I agree, but there will be not be another chance for Zuma to clear his name. We see that Zuma was right all along and there was indeed a conspiracy. How does that change the 'evidence' in the NPA's hands? Is it really evidence or is all or some of it contrived? We may never know.